This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

From Sin to Freedom

#1LastManStandingPosted 2/4/2013 5:33:14 PM
After constantly falling, and falling to a grave sin for a long long time I've realized it was a grace. Christ said: that the one who is more forgiven loves you more. It is true all the evil in my life was necessary, because it made me realize that the Mercy of God and His Love are incredible.
What the rescue from God implies, is that I look at life in completely different way. Knowing that everything is a grace, and that each day is a gift and there are no guarantees that you will see tomorrow, you try to live the right way.
Despite of all that, Satan is present as ever. The moment he sees a crack he tries to bash through, does not miss any opportunity. It is constantly a fight, but I am not alone. I have heaven on my side, and I trust God.
Repentance is a grace, human being cannot break free from Satan without the grace from God.
God bless everyone,
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:39:52 PM(edited)
I'm going to share some things that I've learned.
Everything is a grace.
If you need to lift something heavy for example, and you call yourself strong. You lift it by the grace of God, but typically people attribute the strength to themselves. Wrong way of thinking. You should attribute the strength to God, instead your pride grows.
That is why for a weak person, you can confine in God to help you lift something heavy. This way, you put yourself dependent on God and you grow in humility, and increase your faith.

That is why be very happy from your weaknesses.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#3LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:15:44 PM
You want to strive towards this blessing:
Matthew 5:3 "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Poor in spirit are people who are completely dependent to the Lord for everything, cause they realize their spiritual poverty, that they truly cannot do anything without the Lord.

Another thing. Each person is filled to the capacity with graces. But the volume varies, depending on the person.

Humility, humility, and humility. God interacts with humble hearts openly. If you have pride in your heart, then there is no room for God.
---
#4LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:33:22 PM
Love is a feeling that has to come freely. So God cannot force you to love Him, it has to come from you.
---
#5FlashOfLightPosted 2/5/2013 9:45:35 PM
I know you get a lot of complaints around here, LMS, but - Thank You.
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!
#6mohsin28Posted 2/5/2013 9:46:13 PM
I don't believe jesus was god. He was simply a prophet in my eyes
---
you better watch what the **** flies outta yo mouth,
or imma highjack a plane and fly it into your house.
#7Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/5/2013 9:58:05 PM(edited)
Damn, I was hoping this board was finally ignoring LMS's topics...

Not surprised the geocentrist supports him, though. Friends among Poes?
#8LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:29:58 PM
You welcome:)
The right attitude for every disaster, disappointment, problem that hits you pretty hard. With this scripture, none of the above can bring you down:
Job 1:21
"Naked I came forth from my mother's womb, and naked shall I go back again. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD!"
---
#9LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:34:26 PM
mohsin28 posted...
I don't believe jesus was god. He was simply a prophet in my eyes

Holy Scripture has answer for that my friend.
1 Corinthians 12:3
Therefore, I tell you that nobody speaking by the spirit of God says, "Jesus be accursed." And no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the holy Spirit.
---
#10LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:47:37 PM
One thing you should know about Satan, that he is a big copy cat. Takes Godly things and alters them.
There is one thing he cannot copy, which is humility. Pride does not allow it.
---