This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

From Sin to Freedom

#11LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:37:07 PM
Every person, regardless of religion, atheist or theist, has a guardian angel. That's angel faith is tied to you. You want for yourself and your guardian angel to go to heaven.

God knows everything you do, say, and think. Everything is known.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#12bratt100Posted 2/7/2013 10:25:49 PM
LastManStanding posted...

So we are all going to hell then. As we have all committed quite a few sins ourselves many of which are from the ten commandments.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#13LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:35:02 PM
bratt100 posted...

So we are all going to hell then. As we have all committed quite a few sins ourselves many of which are from the ten commandments.

One does not go to hell if he/she believes in God's Mercy. Christ already died for our sins, but you have to believe that. Confession is the preview of a judgment day, that is why this sacrament is so important. You heal Christ wounds through confession. Your sins become blessed faults.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#14bratt100Posted 2/7/2013 11:01:52 PM
I believe its states he died for all of our sins. It never excludes the non-believer.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#15LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:21:14 PM
bratt100 posted...
I believe its states he died for all of our sins. It never excludes the non-believer.

You are correct, all the sins, not some of the sins.
---
#16DarkContractorPosted 2/8/2013 2:48:40 AM
bratt100 posted...

You are correct, all the sins, not some of the sins.

he sounds close to developing that into a logical conclusion.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
#17LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:59:54 AM
3PM Holy Hour is approaching. Glorify the Passion of Our Lord, during which He Saved us By Dying for us on the cross. Glory to Lord Jesus Christ, forever and ever,
---
#18ravenomoarPosted 2/8/2013 12:31:08 PM
3PM Holy Hour is approaching. Glorify the Passion of Our Lord, during which He Saved us By Dying for us on the cross. Glory to Lord Jesus Christ, forever and ever,

Bla bla bla bla bla .com
#19LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:10:53 PM
To really deepen your faith, know this. There is nothing impossible for God, nothing! You should feel good, as our Creator is Almighty.
Just think what He prepared for those who love Him.
---
#20bratt100Posted 2/9/2013 3:18:06 AM
To really deepen your faith, know this. There is nothing impossible for God, nothing! You should feel good, as our Creator is Almighty.
Just think what He prepared for those who love Him.

Again it's what he prepared for all of us as we are all going to heaven.
---