This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God's size

#1noble bananaPosted 2/7/2013 4:15:53 AM
I saw in a few page here in the internet that says God(Judeo-Christian God) is larger than the universe because the creator is larger than what he creates. And I thought humans are got insignificant size compare to the universe so that only being favored by God is the only way to have value.

I thought God had been in human size, like where he talked to Moses in the "tent of meeting". God seem to talk to first humans like a human, walked with Enoch. Yet no less God.

I'm an unbeliever and the God size belief is the most convincing in Christianity for me. But isn't more fun to be human than the largest heavenly body? And how can we live in the universe if were larger than it? We wouldn't fit. God is spirit so he can be larger than universe since spirit doesn't need space to exist.

What are your thought on this?
#2OzymandiasIVPosted 2/7/2013 4:55:43 AM
What?
---
Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sort of good at something.
#3bratt100Posted 2/7/2013 5:51:15 AM
As big as seven ducks.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#4Wandering__HeroPosted 2/7/2013 7:31:33 AM
Hes God, he can be any size he wants
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#5CuddleWithClawsPosted 2/7/2013 8:02:16 AM
I seriously thought upon entering this topic to see a bunch of posts relating to things phallic.

I applaud this board.
---
It's easy to claim that a thing is self-evident when you've already convinced yourself that it is.
#6LastManStandingPosted 2/7/2013 8:02:35 AM
Human beings cannot comprehend the greatness of God.
I know based on a vision that God has no time and space. He can be in trillion places at once. Move through time. You will be excited to see to heaven, see you there:)
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#7ThuggernautzPosted 2/7/2013 8:14:29 AM
God is a scumbag. Every time I'm having the sexytimes with my girlfriend, she constantly calls out his name.

- Some comedian who I completely forget the name of
#8hamsandwich3141Posted 2/8/2013 1:24:57 AM
LastManStanding posted...
I know based on a vision that God has no time and space. He can be in trillion places at once. Move through time. You will be excited to see to heaven, see you there:)

I'm pretty sure if he is outside of space he can't be in even one place, let alone trillions. And what does "at once" mean if he is outside of time?
---
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding
#9bratt100Posted 2/8/2013 1:40:07 AM
LastManStanding posted...

/\ this guy
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#10IamvegitoPosted 2/8/2013 6:10:27 AM
Within and without, between and apart from. Panentheism, baby.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."