This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attn Ownmerji

#1TheRealJiraiyaPosted 2/7/2013 5:15:05 PM
Every time I see you post, it is something just.. ridiculously bitter and off base, to the point that you recently called me a child molester because I was a Christian.

I thought about how to react to your bizarre behavior - laughter, maybe, or simply expressing my bafflement. But I decided a better route would be to ask you why it is you hate Christianity so much in the first place.

Why do you?
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#2OwnmerjiPosted 2/7/2013 6:11:23 PM
A Christian hurt me very badly and he said that it was God's will as an excuse. I'd like to see as many Christians suffer as I can. Don't be an easy target.
#3TheRealJiraiya(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:15:06 PM
Ownmerji posted...
A Christian hurt me very badly and he said that it was God's will as an excuse. I'd like to see as many Christians suffer as I can. Don't be an easy target.

What did he do (if you would rather not tell me or tell me in private messages that is okay)?

Would his hurting you be justified if it turned out he was hurt very badly by an atheist, and wanted to see as many atheists suffer as he could?
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
#4OwnmerjiPosted 2/7/2013 6:32:16 PM
What did he do (if you would rather not tell me or tell me in private messages that is okay)?

It's none of your concern.

Would his hurting you be justified if it turned out he was hurt very badly by an atheist, and wanted to see as many atheists suffer as he could?

You don't understand the full context of the situation. Don't pretend you do.
#5TheRealJiraiya(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:33:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Hustle KongPosted 2/7/2013 6:33:55 PM
It's none of your concern.

When you are treating people poorly because of it, it does become their concern. Grow up and treat people fairly.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#7TheRealJiraiya(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:34:20 PM
Ownmerji posted...

Okay, I am sorry.

Let me reframe the question.

Do you believe all Christians are like the one who hurt you?
---
#8fudrickPosted 2/7/2013 7:35:40 PM
Ownmerji posted...

You have the logical thinking skills of a toddler
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#9OwnmerjiPosted 2/7/2013 7:38:04 PM
Ownmerji posted...

Okay, I am sorry.

Let me reframe the question.

Yes.
#10fudrickPosted 2/7/2013 7:55:59 PM
Ownmerji posted...

Yes.

fudrick posted...
You have the logical thinking skills of a toddler

---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious