This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attn Ownmerji

#11DarkContractorPosted 2/7/2013 8:03:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12TheRealJiraiya(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:38:43 PM
Ownmerji posted...
Ownmerji posted...
Would his hurting you be justified if it turned out he was hurt very badly by an atheist, and wanted to see as many atheists suffer as he could?

You don't understand the full context of the situation. Don't pretend you do.

Okay, I am sorry.

Let me reframe the question.

Do you believe all Christians are like the one who hurt you?

Yes.

Why?
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#13YouAreCrumbsPosted 2/7/2013 8:50:05 PM
Ownmerji is clearly a brave Bushido warrior whose family (including his brother, Hikaru) were slaughtered by Christian invaders.
---
joey444
We elect Obama and all the capitalists will be executed. This is a legitimate concern of mine. - OMGWTFPIE, 2011
#14fudrickPosted 2/7/2013 8:52:58 PM
YouAreCrumbs posted...
Ownmerji is clearly a brave Bushido warrior whose family (including his brother, Hikaru) were slaughtered by Christian invaders.

Lolol
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#15Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/7/2013 9:08:05 PM
This guy's obviously a troll.
#16TheRealJiraiya(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:56:24 AM
I actually want to talk to him about this stuff seriously yall, dont drive him away with your mockery. Love yall dough
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#17DagorhaPosted 2/8/2013 12:41:18 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
I actually want to talk to him about this stuff seriously yall, dont drive him away with your mockery.

I agree with TRJ, let them talk it out. No need to keep stirring the pot and making things worse.
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#18Julian_CaesarPosted 2/10/2013 7:40:40 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
I actually want to talk to him about this stuff seriously yall, dont drive him away with your mockery.

I agree with TRJ, let them talk it out. No need to keep stirring the pot and making things worse.

---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.
#19gamesrgreatPosted 2/10/2013 9:40:24 PM
I actually want to talk to him about this stuff seriously yall, dont drive him away with your mockery. Love yall dough

There's PM's for that. Just sayin
---
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time