This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glory to God in the highest!!! Saved us from possible dangerous sickness.

#11LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:05:22 AM
I can tell you that God is present in your life by the simple token that you are alive. You need His grace to live.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#12LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:51:13 AM
Also look how the mentality of a person changes due to faith.
When I was in high school, the fashion style was baggy jeans. So literally guys and girls, lots of people were wearing this type of clothing. Very unattractive.
Then after I finish with schooling came leggings, and completely different style. I thought that it was very attractive, and I regretted that there was no attractive style when I was in school.
In reality this was a huge grace of God, saving me from a lot of promiscuity, dirty thoughts, etc... Sin against the 6th commandment of the Lord.
So now I am very thankful for baggy jeans style.
Looking back at your life you can see so many different things like that, where God protects you through His love.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#13Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/8/2013 9:40:11 AM
LastManStanding posted...
JonWood007 posted...
It's good you're alive, but...

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/nov/03/nation/la-na-nn-hurricane-sandy-deaths-climb-20121103

So many interventions from God, I am literally speechless. His love is so wonderful, I'm am memorized by His Mercy. Abba Father.

William J. Bowman (February 27, 1884 - January 1, 1960) was an early American film actor and director, most noted for the 1921 film The Avenging Arrow. Bowman was born in Bakersville, North Carolina. His movie career began in 1911, with roles in short versions of The Old Curiosity Shop and Silas Marner. The following year, he played Shylock in a short film of The Merchant of Venice. He began directing in 1915, helming thirteen films between then and 1921. He died in San Diego County, California.
#14LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:00:57 AM
Read some news. How much garbage they feed us, how they manipulate facts, quote out of context. Yayks, then goodness there is escape in God, and one day there will be glory in heaven. This Earth is polluted with worse crap then actual pollution.
---
#15Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/8/2013 11:21:10 AM(edited)
If you keep your nonsensical/strawman topics up I might just turn to Satanism.

Edit: Wait, that might be just what you want!
#16LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:22:22 AM
Lord_Ichmael posted...

Satanists know God exists, they reject to worship God
---
#17Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/8/2013 11:25:46 AM
Lord_Ichmael posted...

Satanists know God exists, they reject to worship God

Au contraire, LMS, au contraire...

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

These ones think God is a fictitious entity fabricated by aliens seeking to control us and drain our spiritual energy and that "Satan"/Ea leads a faction who seeks to stop them and to be on good terms with/help the human race. Your topics lend credibility to that idea.
#18LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:32:42 AM
In the state that you are in, thanks to Satan. It is hard for you to acknowledge the greatness of God. So it is not surprising, that you are pulled to anything except God.
And talking about God is aggravating to you as well, unless God is discussed on your terms.
---
#19Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/8/2013 11:36:06 AM
Ever heard of sarcasm? I don't actually believe any of that.
#20DagorhaPosted 2/8/2013 11:50:36 AM
After Hurricane Sandy, while watching photos online of the hurricane aftermath, by grace of God I've discovered a photo of people waiting in a gasoline line. On that line there were using 5 gallons water bottles as gasoline container.
We had a dispensing machine at home, out of fear of contamination we've cancelled the service. I did call Poland Spring and they ensured me that the bottles go through vigorous inspection. But we still cancelled the service.
Today there is an article from Boston, that Poland Spring 5 Gallon bottle got a person sick, since it had traces of gasoline. Health warning had been issued.
http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/02/08/health-officials-urge-public-check-large-bottled-water-jugs-for-contamination/9gq3WNvicljx1hkXcaSgoM/story.html

God is watching over us. Pointed me to this article which was hidden. Glory to God, and thank you Lord for protection.

that is like the exact opposite of God helping you. You literally thought there was a problem despite somebody else saying it was ok. It was all you. It was your doing. I mean honestly, give yourself some credit for not being suckered by them.
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut