This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glory to God in the highest!!! Saved us from possible dangerous sickness.

#21LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:51:56 PM
Dagorha posted...
LastManStanding posted...
After Hurricane Sandy, while watching photos online of the hurricane aftermath, by grace of God I've discovered a photo of people waiting in a gasoline line. On that line there were using 5 gallons water bottles as gasoline container.
We had a dispensing machine at home, out of fear of contamination we've cancelled the service. I did call Poland Spring and they ensured me that the bottles go through vigorous inspection. But we still cancelled the service.
Today there is an article from Boston, that Poland Spring 5 Gallon bottle got a person sick, since it had traces of gasoline. Health warning had been issued.
http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/02/08/health-officials-urge-public-check-large-bottled-water-jugs-for-contamination/9gq3WNvicljx1hkXcaSgoM/story.html

God is watching over us. Pointed me to this article which was hidden. Glory to God, and thank you Lord for protection.

that is like the exact opposite of God helping you. You literally thought there was a problem despite somebody else saying it was ok. It was all you. It was your doing. I mean honestly, give yourself some credit for not being suckered by them.

No it is all God, He directed me to those events. They were discovered by pure accident
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#22DagorhaPosted 2/8/2013 12:56:37 PM
Dagorha posted...
After Hurricane Sandy, while watching photos online of the hurricane aftermath, by grace of God I've discovered a photo of people waiting in a gasoline line. On that line there were using 5 gallons water bottles as gasoline container.
We had a dispensing machine at home, out of fear of contamination we've cancelled the service. I did call Poland Spring and they ensured me that the bottles go through vigorous inspection. But we still cancelled the service.
Today there is an article from Boston, that Poland Spring 5 Gallon bottle got a person sick, since it had traces of gasoline. Health warning had been issued.
http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/02/08/health-officials-urge-public-check-large-bottled-water-jugs-for-contamination/9gq3WNvicljx1hkXcaSgoM/story.html

God is watching over us. Pointed me to this article which was hidden. Glory to God, and thank you Lord for protection.

that is like the exact opposite of God helping you. You literally thought there was a problem despite somebody else saying it was ok. It was all you. It was your doing. I mean honestly, give yourself some credit for not being suckered by them.

No it is all God, He directed me to those events. They were discovered by pure accident

I know I'm going to regret asking this but, what is your evidence that it was God and not just you being careful? Cause I have evidence that you not being sick is a result of your actions and required no divine intervention of any sort.
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#23LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:56:52 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
Ever heard of sarcasm? I don't actually believe any of that.

Sarcasm is another name for lying
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#24LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:58:15 PM
Dagorha posted...
Dagorha posted...

I know I'm going to regret asking this but, what is your evidence that it was God and not just you being careful? Cause I have evidence that you not being sick is a result of your actions and required no divine intervention of any sort.

I know everything is a grace from God. This is just one small example of many, many things like that in my life.
---
#25Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/8/2013 1:02:02 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...

No, it isn't. It's harder to tell on the internet but anyone else should have been able to realize I was joking. I guess I overestimated you.
#26DagorhaPosted 2/8/2013 1:03:12 PM
Dagorha posted...
Dagorha posted...

I know everything is a grace from God. This is just one small example of many, many things like that in my life.

So... no you don't. This is just another part of your circular reasoning. Gotcha
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#27PatriotwolfPosted 2/8/2013 1:04:47 PM
fudrick posted...
This seems like a rather uncharacteristic post for you. That's good

This has actually been my belief for some time now. I don't believe every good or bad thing that happens is a result of God's action/inaction respectively.

I certainly don't prescribe to the thought that everything happens for a reason. Such a philosophy seems incredibly ridiculous.
---
"You're just one big headache, and I got a pistol full of aspirin"
"Who cares if you screw others?"-1337toothbrush
#28ravenomoarPosted 2/8/2013 1:27:00 PM
Let's assume for a second you are correct. I imagine god would spend more energy on solving the greater ills of the world. Instead of helping individuals get well from water poisoning. Take Africa for example where over 218 million people live in extreme poverty. Why does not god help those people? Does god hate black people?

The truth is your so called graces are just coincidences and have no repeatable patterns. Maybe if god was more consistent people would not have such a hard time believing in him/her. Fact remains, besides natural interference everyone is responsible for their actions and good judgement. Your circular arguments are indeed getting old on these forums.
#29LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:31:11 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
Lord_Ichmael posted...

No, it isn't. It's harder to tell on the internet but anyone else should have been able to realize I was joking. I guess I overestimated you.

Say what you mean, when you talk. Thanks
---
#30Lord Lu BuPosted 2/8/2013 1:31:12 PM
Tc has to be a troll. There is no way someone with internet access could be this deluded.
---
Yes, you can say ASS!