This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glory to God in the highest!!! Saved us from possible dangerous sickness.

#31LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:32:44 PM
ravenomoar posted...
Let's assume for a second you are correct. I imagine god would spend more energy on solving the greater ills of the world. Instead of helping individuals get well from water poisoning. Take Africa for example where over 218 million people live in extreme poverty. Why does not god help those people? Does god hate black people?

The truth is your so called graces are just coincidences and have no repeatable patterns. Maybe if god was more consistent people would not have such a hard time believing in him/her. Fact remains, besides natural interference everyone is responsible for their actions and good judgement. Your circular arguments are indeed getting old on these forums.

God is in trillions of places at once. He is Almighty. So don't think that God has to stop thing A to take care of thing B, or C, or D.
God is taking care of A, B, C, D all at the same time:)
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#32roduPosted 2/8/2013 1:35:46 PM
TC was all everyone gonna die lol before the hurricane, laughing at how it must smell in the cities after, now this, yup, troll and a fraud
#33Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/8/2013 1:40:45 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Lord_Ichmael posted...
Lord_Ichmael posted...
Ever heard of sarcasm? I don't actually believe any of that.

Sarcasm is another name for lying

No, it isn't. It's harder to tell on the internet but anyone else should have been able to realize I was joking. I guess I overestimated you.

Say what you mean, when you talk. Thanks

That's asking quite a lot for a guy who doesn't even respond to the posts he quotes much of the time.
#34ravenomoarPosted 2/8/2013 1:42:34 PM
ravenomoar posted...
Let's assume for a second you are correct. I imagine god would spend more energy on solving the greater ills of the world. Instead of helping individuals get well from water poisoning. Take Africa for example where over 218 million people live in extreme poverty. Why does not god help those people? Does god hate black people?

The truth is your so called graces are just coincidences and have no repeatable patterns. Maybe if god was more consistent people would not have such a hard time believing in him/her. Fact remains, besides natural interference everyone is responsible for their actions and good judgement. Your circular arguments are indeed getting old on these forums.

God is in trillions of places at once. He is Almighty. So don't think that God has to stop thing A to take care of thing B, or C, or D.

Looks like he's not taking care of many things. 2.6 Million child deaths from malnutrition annually http://www.voanews.com/content/study-malnutrition-causes-26-million-child-deaths-annually-139355438/160348.html . Where is your god in this case? I guess he does not care about children starving and dying. Cmon god throw down these people some food. Oh wait, god is not here hes busy helping LastManStanding fulfill his stupid requests....
#35DarkContractorPosted 2/8/2013 1:47:18 PM
ravenomoar posted...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2253655/Band-Aid-image-starving-children-Africa-warns-Oxfam-charity-says-people-longer-moved-continents-problems.html

and just so we're clear, some of these kids that don't have shirts on, Idk if the ones pictured specifically apply to this, but its because those shorts are literally the only clothes they own.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
#36DarkContractorPosted 2/8/2013 1:47:45 PM
DANG I got ninja'd.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
#37fudrickPosted 2/8/2013 2:49:53 PM
Patriotwolf posted...
This has actually been my belief for some time now. I don't believe every good or bad thing that happens is a result of God's action/inaction respectively.

I certainly don't prescribe to the thought that everything happens for a reason. Such a philosophy seems incredibly ridiculous.

I was referring more to the fact that I don't recall many instances of you criticizing things said by other Christians, if any at all.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#38almasbabyPosted 2/8/2013 3:39:07 PM
Just when I thought he wasn't a troll after all. Thank God for baggy jeans? C'mon, LMS. That's just too much.
#39LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 4:02:27 PM
almasbaby posted...
Just when I thought he wasn't a troll after all. Thank God for baggy jeans? C'mon, LMS. That's just too much.

I gave that some thought, most unattractive thing I've seen, but thank goodness for it.
Got very addicted to sex, but that came later. Imagine if no baggy jeans. Yayks
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#40DagorhaPosted 2/8/2013 9:16:57 PM
almasbaby posted...

I gave that some thought, most unattractive thing I've seen, but thank goodness for it.
Got very addicted to sex, but that came later. Imagine if no baggy jeans. Yayks

posts like these are the reasons why I refuse to bock LMS despite him. Still too damn funny
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut