This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glory to God in the highest!!! Saved us from possible dangerous sickness.

#41fudrickPosted 2/8/2013 8:25:42 PM
DarkContractor posted...
and just so we're clear, some of these kids that don't have shirts on, Idk if the ones pictured specifically apply to this, but its because those shorts are literally the only clothes they own.

Wait, so you're telling me that they own things but I'm still supposed to feel bad for them?
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#42fudrickPosted 2/8/2013 8:27:08 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Also look how the mentality of a person changes due to faith.
When I was in high school, the fashion style was baggy jeans. So literally guys and girls, lots of people were wearing this type of clothing. Very unattractive.
Then after I finish with schooling came leggings, and completely different style. I thought that it was very attractive, and I regretted that there was no attractive style when I was in school.
In reality this was a huge grace of God, saving me from a lot of promiscuity, dirty thoughts, etc... Sin against the 6th commandment of the Lord.
So now I am very thankful for baggy jeans style.
Looking back at your life you can see so many different things like that, where God protects you through His love.

Also this post is literally priceless, I love you LMS
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#43LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:24:02 PM
God got me out of so many addictions, oh the Mercy of God, who can picture how great you are. Glory to God
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#44CapoMafiaPosted 2/10/2013 12:51:08 AM
Also look how the mentality of a person changes due to faith.
When I was in high school, the fashion style was baggy jeans. So literally guys and girls, lots of people were wearing this type of clothing. Very unattractive.
Then after I finish with schooling came leggings, and completely different style. I thought that it was very attractive, and I regretted that there was no attractive style when I was in school.
In reality this was a huge grace of God, saving me from a lot of promiscuity, dirty thoughts, etc... Sin against the 6th commandment of the Lord.
So now I am very thankful for baggy jeans style.
Looking back at your life you can see so many different things like that, where God protects you through His love.

This is way too funny. Lmao.
---
#swag #YOLO #onlygodcanjudgeme
#45bratt100Posted 2/10/2013 2:00:50 AM
God got me out of so many addictions, oh the Mercy of God, who can picture how great you are. Glory to God

And when you strip away all the magic you find it was just you who did those things and that you had the power to do it all on your own.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#46bratt100Posted 2/10/2013 2:01:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47FlashOfLightPosted 2/10/2013 2:57:22 AM
Baggy Jeans on a woman are just nasty, yo. Whoevah justify them on a woman need to have their manhood license removed.

Scary times, no doubt.

I blame Salt-N-Peppa, Queen Latifah, and TLC.

Well, Queen Latifah, mostly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql534GD27pc (Just skip to 2:24 where you'll find a nice board-relative reference there, and continue on to 2:28 for the dress motif in question)

However, as a bonus feature, here is Salt N Peppa anyway (first 28 seconds will do to get the point across)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWyArtStJxQ

And you can skip to (1:15-1:25) to see TLC in all their baggy glory -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTGVkj94_4

Manly discretion is advised on all three featurettes.
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!
#48LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:44:59 AM
bratt100 posted...

And when you strip away all the magic you find it was just you who did those things and that you had the power to do it all on your own.

Absolutely untrue. You cannot stop anything without the grace of God. I did not go to any programs. Notice how careful people are when they are treated for addiction, and when they do get cured they have to be careful. How many addictions I got cured from: at least 7
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#49LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 11:49:18 AM
FlashOfLight posted...
Baggy Jeans on a woman are just nasty, yo. Whoevah justify them on a woman need to have their manhood license removed.

Scary times, no doubt.

I blame Salt-N-Peppa, Queen Latifah, and TLC.

Well, Queen Latifah, mostly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql534GD27pc (Just skip to 2:24 where you'll find a nice board-relative reference there, and continue on to 2:28 for the dress motif in question)

However, as a bonus feature, here is Salt N Peppa anyway (first 28 seconds will do to get the point across)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWyArtStJxQ

And you can skip to (1:15-1:25) to see TLC in all their baggy glory -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTGVkj94_4

Manly discretion is advised on all three featurettes.

I was so upset about that fashion, but now I am so happy. I got so obsessed with sex, that if it wasn't for baggy jeans I would probably end up like I cannot even picture. Very scary.
---
#50FlashOfLightPosted 2/10/2013 12:40:32 PM

I was so upset about that fashion, but now I am so happy. I got so obsessed with sex, that if it wasn't for baggy jeans I would probably end up like I cannot even picture. Very scary.

It was quite repulsive, and again that's just me as a red-blooded male speaking.
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!