This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glory to God in the highest!!! Saved us from possible dangerous sickness.

#61LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:16:31 PM
Let's take a bit slow. God is Almighty. You have a God that is not limited for nothing is impossible for God.
Isn't that great. No science limits God. Can you even imagine how beautiful heaven will be as God is Almighty.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#62DarkContractorPosted 2/13/2013 5:28:18 PM
I have no problem saying that I have nothing and all my strength comes from God. It's just very difficult for me to come to that conclusion when I have minimal evidence that he's real.

Also, why not just take away our ability to lust, instead of giving the Devil one more avenue to tempt us with (as if he doesn't have enough already)?

At fudrick: Yeah, some of these guys wear nothing but shorts and live in straw huts during winter, during rain. its your choice how you feel about that, but I feel God's doing a *****y job of taking care of these guys.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
#63LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:00:20 PM
DarkContractor posted...
I have no problem saying that I have nothing and all my strength comes from God. It's just very difficult for me to come to that conclusion when I have minimal evidence that he's real.

Also, why not just take away our ability to lust, instead of giving the Devil one more avenue to tempt us with (as if he doesn't have enough already)?

At fudrick: Yeah, some of .

There is a grace that person does not lust. Only through Holy Spirit no other way. I am talking about actions thoughts and what is in your heart
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#64bratt100Posted 2/13/2013 7:34:18 PM
Or like self control and determination. Crazy concepts right?
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#65DarkContractorPosted 2/13/2013 7:53:49 PM
DarkContractor posted...

There is a grace that person does not lust. Only through Holy Spirit no other way. I am talking about actions thoughts and what is in your heart

burden of proof

and you've yet to answer my 2nd point
---
#66LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:07:40 PM
DarkContractor posted...
DarkContractor posted...

burden of proof

We have free will, so lust is there. However through prayers it can be removed.
---
#67LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:13:06 PM
DarkContractor can I ask you to read a book.
It is called The Gift of Faith, written by Tadeusz Dajczer. It is a book that people who read it, imprimatur meaning they took responsibility for it in front of God.
I learned so so so much, it can make you see things you did not see before. Also might help you with your burden of proof issue. I recommend it.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Gift-Faith-Third-Edition/dp/1933314133/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360818588&sr=8-1&keywords=tadeusz+dajczer
---
#68IamvegitoPosted 2/13/2013 10:14:15 PM
imprimatur meaning they took responsibility for it in front of God.

might help you with your burden of proof issue.

I hope these two things aren't related.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#69LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:13:35 PM
Iamvegito posted...
imprimatur meaning they took responsibility for it in front of God.

might help you with your burden of proof issue.

I hope these two things aren't related.

imprimatur is a huge responsibility.
Not related.
The book will help him with the burden of proof.
---
#70DarkContractorPosted 2/14/2013 3:51:21 AM
DarkContractor posted...
DarkContractor posted...

burden of proof

We have free will, so lust is there. However through prayers it can be removed.

do we have free will? what evidence of free will do you have?

burden of proof on the spirit

cant you just explain to me your proof and cite a web source? i feel like if you can proof the spirits impact on something, thatd be significant enough that evidence will be documented outside an obscure book
---