This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Glory to God in the highest!!! Saved us from possible dangerous sickness.

#71Wandering__HeroPosted 2/14/2013 3:32:16 AM(edited)
Its last Man Standing, his pal couldn't even sight the most basic of Jesus's teachings when asked, I doubt your going to get much from him.
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#72LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:02:20 AM
DarkContractor do the reverse, what evidence that there is no free will do you have.
Also if you do not want to spend $10 on a book, that will help you understand lots of matters, yet you say burden of proof, burden of proof... What you expect to happen if you don't listen. Please do it.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#73LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:04:29 AM
Wandering__Hero posted...
Its last Man Standing, his pal couldn't even sight the most basic of Jesus's teachings when asked, I doubt your going to get much from him.

Still waiting for the harassment quote...
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#74LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:10:41 AM
By the way, we will be facing insane persecutions, oh yeah it is coming. This site is a tiny preview of things to come. With help of God, we will persist in faith... God bless.
---
#75ravenomoarPosted 2/14/2013 6:20:20 AM
I vote to commit LastManStanding to a mental institution.
#76Harvester609Posted 2/14/2013 7:30:56 AM
ravenomoar posted...
I vote to commit LastManStanding to a mental institution.

The persecution begins! Oh thank ye LMS for warning us, blessed Lord save our souls! In this time of tribulations.
---
Jesus promised the end of wicked people, Odin promised the end of ice giants. Who kept their promise?
I don't see any ice giants around do you?
#77DarkContractorPosted 2/14/2013 2:58:46 PM
DarkContractor do the reverse, what evidence that there is no free will do you have.
Also if you do not want to spend $10 on a book, that will help you understand lots of matters, yet you say burden of proof, burden of proof... What you expect to happen if you don't listen. Please do it.

you got the burden of proof. its as much my job to demonstrate free will doesn't exist as it is my job to demonstrate the tooth fairy doesn't exist. but since you asked so nicely, here's a video on free will that really dented my faith. someone posted it here on this forum, and I can honestly say I'd probably, not definitely, but probably still be a Christian if they didn't post it. (Yes, I know that user was serving satan and bigfoot and whoever, idc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Xp7mvOcVM

And buy me the book. In fact, quote the evidence. not everyone freely empties their wallet because they magic skyman is going to reimburse them no matter what.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
#78bratt100Posted 2/14/2013 3:53:13 PM
LastManStanding posted...
By the way, we will be facing insane persecutions, oh yeah it is coming. This site is a tiny preview of things to come. With help of God, we will persist in faith... God bless.

Yes because you guys are soooo persecuted. Now you mid telling that to the other 2.2 billion Christians because they don't seem to understand how much of a threat we are.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#79LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:10:04 PM
DarkContractor posted...

you got the burden of proof. its as much my job to demonstrate free will doesn't exist as it is my job to demonstrate the tooth fairy doesn't exist. but since you asked so nicely, here's a video on free will that really dented my faith. someone posted it here on this forum, and I can honestly say I'd probably, not definitely, but probably still be a Christian if they didn't post it. (Yes, I know that user was serving satan and bigfoot and whoever, idc)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Xp7mvOcVM

And buy me the book. In fact, quote the evidence. not everyone freely empties their wallet because they magic skyman is going to reimburse them no matter what.

Are you serious, that guy denies free will.
You have consciouness, Holy Spirit inspiration, and temptations, none of the above.
If you are on the God side you follow your conscious as it warns you off sin, listen to Holy Spirit as it pleases The Lord and helps your soul, fight off temptations, and do other stuff. You are free at any point to not listen to any of the above. You keep ignoring your consciouness you will shut it off, obviously you sin, so that silences the Holy Spirit as sin blocks Holy Spirit. If you don't throw away temptations they will over come you. Now you do the will of the devil at that point, that is what is left. Satan keeps telling you things you want to hear. Do you understand? Dismiss the video, not worth it.
---
#80ravenomoarPosted 2/14/2013 6:26:26 PM
You make the mistake of trying to reason with an unreasonable man. Notice any sort of discussions you try to have with him he blathers nonsense and avoids answering the actual question.