This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Found this on Reddit (Heaven as Hell)

#1DrAlbertBanduraPosted 2/8/2013 10:45:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/c4JnBgA.png

We've had a lot of discussion on Hell apologetics. It probably came up that Heaven isn't much better. Instead of being subject to eternal torture, you sit alongside God as spectator of it.
---
Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says, "You man the guns. I'll drive."
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9504/bandura.jpg
#2Hustle KongPosted 2/8/2013 10:53:20 AM
Lol, reddit.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#3chukie_suePosted 2/8/2013 11:16:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4LastManStandingPosted 2/8/2013 11:20:26 AM
Satan putting down heaven, as he can get in there, anyone surprised?
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#5kozlo100Posted 2/8/2013 11:33:24 AM
Lol reddit indeed. This is about par for the course for them.

TC, I wonder, do you have an inkling why we might be scoffing at that link? I'm genuinely curious about that.
---
The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too differently, there occurs a breakdown in communication. -- Philip K. Dick
#6LastManStandingPosted 2/8/2013 11:43:21 AM
As we getting closer to the Second Coming, more and more Satan attacks are immanent, I think he will be in the state of panic, as the time will be running out.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#7TheRealJiraiyaPosted 2/8/2013 11:49:59 AM
LastManStanding posted...
As we getting closer to the Second Coming, more and more Satan attacks are immanent, I think he will be in the state of panic, as the time will be running out.

Please go away. Please, please go away. If Satan is indeed trying to turn this board away from Christ, you are his most effective tool. And the reason why you are so effective is because you will read this post and not listen, not ask why, not care. You will assume the infallibility of your actions and will probably take the opportunity to criticize me.

You are too proud and not empathetic enough.
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#8Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/8/2013 11:51:10 AM
Eh, I kinda agree with the sentiment behind that.

TheRealJiraiya posted...

Please go away. Please, please go away. If Satan is indeed trying to turn this board away from Christ, you are his most effective tool. And the reason why you are so effective is because you will read this post and not listen, not ask why, not care. You will assume the infallibility of your actions and will probably take the opportunity to criticize me.

Yeah, LMS might be a minion of Satan.
#9LastManStandingPosted 2/8/2013 11:52:07 AM
TheRealJiraiya posted...

Topics on this board can make people turn in their graves...
---
#10DrAlbertBandura(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:55:13 AM
TC, I wonder, do you have an inkling why we might be scoffing at that link? I'm genuinely curious about that.

Becaaase you're universalists?

Or maybe because it's from r/atheism. I scoff at 95% of the stuff from that place, too.
---
Two fish are in a tank. One turns to the other and says, "You man the guns. I'll drive."
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9504/bandura.jpg