This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm a sinner, and every day I struggle with sin

#21IamvegitoPosted 2/12/2013 9:04:29 PM
So stop spreading false information on GameFAQs. That's a pretty big sin you could easily stop committing.

me? Why is it automatically false? How is it less valid than your believes?

*eeyore voice* ooookay ill stop

I thought it was clear I was directing it towards TC. I guess not.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#22LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:10:20 PM
Iamvegito posted...
So stop spreading false information on GameFAQs. That's a pretty big sin you could easily stop committing.

me? Why is it automatically false? How is it less valid than your believes?

*eeyore voice* ooookay ill stop

I thought it was clear I was directing it towards TC. I guess not.

Information is a big word, specifics, what is false?
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#23LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:12:51 PM
mrplainswalker posted...
I see proclamations like this and just find them incredibly bizarre. It must suck to constantly struggle against your own nature because of a perceived darkness to it.

Today, I woke up, showered, worked on my website for my business, made some red chili, grabbed a Modelo and sat down to chill at the computer. Never once did I worry about any of these things being a "sin." It was a good day.

To solve any problem, you have to admit you have one...
1 John 1:8
If we say, "We are without sin," we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#24mrplainswalkerPosted 2/16/2013 9:51:19 PM
To solve any problem, you have to admit you have one...

Like I said, there was no problem that day. Of course, if I'm wrong, may Zeus strike my ass with a lightning bolt.
---
Failure to at least give this show a chance gives anyone you see the right to punch you in the face.
- Spiritclaw on Battlestar Galactica