This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

According to Saint Malachy's Prophecy next Pope is the last before Second Coming

#1LastManStandingPosted 2/11/2013 5:56:03 AM
http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

Saint Malachy prophecized a succession line of 111 Popes.
The last one, is coming,he said:

In persecutione extrema S.R.E. sedebit Petrus Romanus, qui pascet oves in multis tribulationibus: quibus transactis civitas septicollis diruetur, & Judex tremędus judicabit populum suum. Finis.
(In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people. The End.)

Time to get ready for persecution, persist in prayer, deepen faith, don't lose hope, and be full of love. Lord Jesus Christ please give us all grace of repentance, and strength to perceive in prayer in those difficult times ahead. May we we faithful in the Gospel till the end. Amen

God Bless you All.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2bratt100Posted 2/11/2013 6:11:02 AM
Do you really need to post so many "Jesus be praised" topics?
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#3darkmaian23Posted 2/11/2013 6:35:31 AM
And when this prophecy is proved false like so many others, what then? I respect your intentions on this board but believing things like without any proof can be dangerous.
#4ravenomoarPosted 2/11/2013 6:55:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5chareyPosted 2/11/2013 8:14:18 AM
Why does anyone take the end of the world prophecies seriously at this point? It seems like someone is saying the world is going to end every year and every year millions of people fall for it.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
#6LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:40:32 AM
charey posted...
Why does anyone take the end of the world prophecies seriously at this point? It seems like someone is saying the world is going to end every year and every year millions of people fall for it.

Difference here is a Saint. Who prophesied successfully 112 will be last pope before the end. Christ said before He comes as the judge, He will come as the King of Mercy. This happened in 2000.

Just note you get no date and hour but you get time span.

Be more vigilant, love God, trust His Mercy. Peace of Christ be with you. Aren't we supposed to do that regardless? Since we do not know when we will die
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#7TheRealJiraiyaPosted 2/11/2013 9:43:18 AM
LastManStanding posted...
charey posted...

Difference here is a Saint. Who prophesied successfully 112 will be last pope before the end. Christ said before He comes as the judge, He will come as the King of Mercy. This happened in 2000.

Be more vigilant, love God, trust His Mercy. Peace of Christ be with you. Aren't we supposed to do that regardless? Since we do not know when we will die

How did this happen in 2000?

We dont know whether this prophesy was successful or not
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#8Trained_ChimpPosted 2/11/2013 9:54:51 AM
Who prophesied successfully

Someone needs to teach you what those words in that order mean. It hasn't happened yet, so how is it successful?
#9ravenomoarPosted 2/11/2013 10:10:00 AM
These so called prophecies have been proven to be forgeries for political gains. The catholic church does not even acknowledge them.
#10LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:11:22 AM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
charey posted...

How did this happen in 2000?

We dont know whether this prophesy was successful or not

In the St. Faustyna diary entry 83 Christ told the nun. Before I come as a Just Judge, I will come as the King of Mercy. After so many years Feast of Mercy was instituted to Christ in the year 2000 by the Pope John Paul II. It was opposed which does not surprise me. But it is, the Mercy Sunday is the first Sunday after Easter Sunday
---