This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

According to Saint Malachy's Prophecy next Pope is the last before Second Coming

#41Reinbach_IIIPosted 2/12/2013 2:11:34 AM
No pope every took the name Peter out of respect for Saint Peter the Apostle. So most likely it Peter the Great might mean something unique. Well we never had a Black Pope, and the two of them that are front runners are Black. Go figure.

So the Catholic Church elects a black pope and God responds with the apocalypse. That wouldn't make him look like a massive racist at all.
---
I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein. - George W. Bush
#42Maximum OverdrivePosted 2/12/2013 2:27:46 AM
North Korea just successfully launched their third prohibited nuclear test that the UN vowed to take action against if it happened and lightning struck the Vatican after the resignation announcement. I'm not saying I'm believing anything at this point even though I've always been super interested in the prophecies of St. Malachy, but the coincidences are disturbing.

I'll crap my pants if the next pope is Petrus Romanus, lol.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
#43PhoroPosted 2/12/2013 3:43:47 AM
hunter_gohan posted...
And like all the other doomsday preachers, stretching all the way back to Jesus himself, he will be wrong.

Now *here's* a prophecy I can get behind.
---
You're killin' me, Smalls.
#44DarkContractorPosted 2/12/2013 7:34:28 AM
this is such a clear false prophecy it's not even funny. Knowing an indicator of end times approaching outside the signs specifically said by Jesus is something the Bible stresses over and over will not happen. It even warns specifically about false teachers leading people astray from this concept. I mean, damn, take a hint.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
#45LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:39:13 AM
Spiritually you have to be ready every day, because your death is your judgment day. No one knows the day or the hour. But there will be signs that it grows near.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#46JigglysaintPosted 2/13/2013 11:09:12 AM
So who is this Saint Malarchy?
#47LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:31:13 AM
Jigglysaint posted...
So who is this Saint Malarchy?

Irish Saint, like 1000 years ago had a dream when he saw the succession of Pope's till the end of time.
But be careful what is plastered on the web. Things might get altered.
I learned that.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000