This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would it take to convince you of another belief?

#91ryan0991Posted 2/17/2013 7:01:03 PM(edited)
Yep, these scenarios just keep getting more and more ridiculous, and thus, you keep inventing more and more reasons as to why you should discard the event.

You're impossible. Have you ever debated with sincerity or are you pretty much always this trollish? I was foolish to think that an argument with you could possibly be any different. Especially considering how open you've been about your trolling ways.

uh-huh, sure.

Trolololol

Be careful you don't crawl into a sewer and seek medical help from a rat, seeing as you can't trust your senses anymore

Not even trying anymore. I guess this is what you do instead of admitting that you're wrong.
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#92OrangeWizardPosted 2/17/2013 7:29:45 PM
You're impossible.

You're intellectually dishonest.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#93ryan0991Posted 2/17/2013 7:51:14 PM
You're impossible.

You're intellectually dishonest.

uh-huh, sure.

---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#94JonWood007Posted 2/17/2013 8:10:57 PM
ryan0991 posted...
Yep, these scenarios just keep getting more and more ridiculous, and thus, you keep inventing more and more reasons as to why you should discard the event.

You're impossible. Have you ever debated with sincerity or are you pretty much always this trollish? I was foolish to think that an argument with you could possibly be any different. Especially considering how open you've been about your trolling ways.

uh-huh, sure.

Trolololol

Be careful you don't crawl into a sewer and seek medical help from a rat, seeing as you can't trust your senses anymore

Not even trying anymore. I guess this is what you do instead of admitting that you're wrong.

Yep, he's always like this.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#95Sir WillPosted 2/19/2013 7:11:53 AM
I don't know. It would have to be something monumental to even make me consider it. Many 'miracles' are too easy to fake or could be the results of some advanced civilization of aliens, which I would honestly find more likely.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'