This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I am a Satanist and I want to discuss something.

#31LastManStandingPosted 2/15/2013 5:11:49 PM
Satan copies things. He is a copy cat.
Remember a creature WILL NEVER surpass the Creator.
And Satan is a creature.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#32gamesrgreatPosted 2/17/2013 3:32:59 AM
I would say that the ritual is mainly for yourself. This is especially applicable since you are truly an atheist. If the ritual isn't doing what you think it should then maybe you don't need to do it
---
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time
#33Hustle KongPosted 2/17/2013 6:51:04 AM
gamesrgreat posted...
I would say that the ritual is mainly for yourself. This is especially applicable since you are truly an atheist. If the ritual isn't doing what you think it should then maybe you don't need to do it

Eh. When I have dreams, something other than what I think is happening is happening. Doesn't mean I want to give up dreaming.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#34Wandering__HeroPosted 2/17/2013 7:36:27 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/781/wizard.jpg
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#35gamesrgreatPosted 2/17/2013 11:54:17 AM
Hustle Kong posted...
gamesrgreat posted...

Eh. When I have dreams, something other than what I think is happening is happening. Doesn't mean I want to give up dreaming.

This is true. I didn't mean to discount that entirely. Incidentally, I may have inadvertently given up dreaming
---
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time