This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Meteorite just hit earth, hundreds of people injured

#11Trained_ChimpPosted 2/15/2013 2:43:01 PM
This wasn't the first, and it won't be the last. If it's a sign, then it is about the millionth sign then. Also this was nothing like the one that had the world nervous, this one was the size of a small bus, the other is the size of a large cruiseliner. It would have been devastating if it didn't break apart, but it wouldn't be the worst one to hit earth in the past few decades.
#12Trained_ChimpPosted 2/15/2013 2:43:32 PM
Also it isn't a sign, enough with the gimmick.
#13itslikePosted 2/15/2013 3:20:01 PM
Right, so to further convince people he is in fact real god decides in his mighty wisdom to kill a few hundred people with a meteorite.
---
the guy has to go to church at 630am. he is already in hell ~ gumbyxcore99
#14mr_brain123Posted 2/15/2013 4:22:19 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Everything is a grace of God.
What is interesting about this Meteorite is that if it would not break, lots of people would have died, maybe the whole town.
Second, the world was expecting the one at 1:35pm waiting and watching, while this one came unexpected, and no one knew.
So yeah, be vigilant.

Well to be accurate, the Russian military actually broke it appart with one of their air defense missiles. And yes they were expecting it, and successfully intercepted it
---
Facts trump all
#15Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/15/2013 5:15:47 PM
Meteors have been hitting the Earth since it first formed. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
#16CapoMafiaPosted 2/16/2013 1:12:12 AM
mercurydude posted...
If this was one of your Lord's "signs," then he's being really underwhelming, because there was one much worse than this that hit there over a century ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

God uses a lot of his mana up on sporting events.
---
#swag #YOLO #onlygodcanjudgeme
#17BashyMcFetusPosted 2/16/2013 3:05:03 AM
quicksilvver posted...
Right, so to further convince people he is in fact real god decides in his mighty wisdom to kill a few hundred people with a meteorite.

I don't think anyone died.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#18almasbabyPosted 2/16/2013 3:05:10 AM
Why didn't the meteor hit America? Because Chuck Norris kicked it to Russia.

http://now.msn.com/meteor-crash-becomes-meme-bonanza
#19OzymandiasIVPosted 2/16/2013 9:57:44 AM
Please stop responding to LMS topics. They'll die faster and he'll lose interest and this board will become a better place.
---
Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sort of good at something.
#20EastsideslingerPosted 2/16/2013 11:03:23 AM
OzymandiasIV posted...
Please stop responding to LMS topics. They'll die faster and he'll lose interest and this board will become a better place.

But LMS is like the punching bag that believers and non-believers can both take turns with. If anything I think he brings the board together /sarcasm
---
"That's Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk. She's my main squeeze. Lady's got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!" - Tiny Tina