This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Meteorite just hit earth, hundreds of people injured

#21LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 11:22:30 AM
This topic is indeed stupid.
Repentance is a grace, you can see it on your own skin that unless the grace is given, you won't repent.
So topics like that won't do anything.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#22Wandering__HeroPosted 2/16/2013 1:22:23 PM
LastManStanding posted...
This topic is indeed stupid.
So topics like that won't do anything.

---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#23inferiorweaselPosted 2/16/2013 1:42:06 PM
ravenomoar posted...
Everything is a grace of God.
What is interesting about this Meteorite is that if it would not break, lots of people would have died, maybe the whole town.
Second, the world was expecting the one at 1:35pm waiting and watching, while this one came unexpected, and no one knew.
So yeah, be vigilant.

Its not coincidence its science. This occurs almost every year and its called the Earth's atmosphere which burns up asteroids before they reach the surface. Asteroids of such small size are difficult to detect. Here I have a nice link for you go learn something:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroidwatch/fastfacts.cfm

It wasn't an asteroid, it was a meteroid, that then entered the atmosphere and became a meteor, and that is what exploded, the parts of the debris that hit, those are meteorites.

I don't think you understand the science behind this event. The meteroid was in the wake of an asteroid. But it was not an asteroid.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#24LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 1:57:44 PM
inferiorweasel posted...
ravenomoar posted...
Everything is a grace of God.
What is interesting about this Meteorite is that if it would not break, lots of people would have died, maybe the whole town.
Second, the world was expecting the one at 1:35pm waiting and watching, while this one came unexpected, and no one knew.
So yeah, be vigilant.

Its not coincidence its science. This occurs almost every year and its called the Earth's atmosphere which burns up asteroids before they reach the surface. Asteroids of such small size are difficult to detect. Here I have a nice link for you go learn something:

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroidwatch/fastfacts.cfm

It wasn't an asteroid, it was a meteroid, that then entered the atmosphere and became a meteor, and that is what exploded, the parts of the debris that hit, those are meteorites.

I don't think you understand the science behind this event. The meteroid was in the wake of an asteroid. But it was not an asteroid.

Yes I am dumb as a left shoe.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#25hunter_gohanPosted 2/16/2013 4:56:24 PM
People are becoming their own gods... Give credit to anything except God.

Behold, I am become Death destroyer of worlds!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk79/sharpshot317/719-Fist_of_an_Angry_God.jpg
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#26LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:58:56 PM
Cuba had something similar too, outlets are claiming.
---
#27FlashOfLightPosted 2/16/2013 10:30:47 PM
Cuba had something similar too, outlets are claiming.

When, today?
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!