This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Atheism is a religion - it is a belief that God does not exist.

#111Joe605Posted 2/17/2013 5:36:39 PM
I don't disbelieve in God.
I just haven't seen any proof for his existence, and based on the actions attributed to him, he can go **** himself if he does exist.
---
Bowling IS a sport.
The good thing about science is that it is true whether or not you believe in it.
#112LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 6:15:08 PM(edited)
Spoken blasphemies are a sign of being a puppet of the Devil. You have to have lots of ill will to be able to say that, even more to write.
Yet you still live, look at the Great Mercy of God. Which king would allow you to stand, only God is the merciful.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#113ravenomoarPosted 2/17/2013 6:51:01 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Spoken blasphemies are a sign of being a puppet of the Devil. You have to have lots of ill will to be able to say that, even more to write.
Yet you still live, look at the Great Mercy of God. Which king would allow you to stand, only God is the merciful.

He seems to be merciful in everything. Almost like.. he's not even there. Oh snap, wait hes not.
#114LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 7:29:13 PM(edited)
ravenomoar posted...

He seems to be merciful in everything. Almost like.. he's not even there. Oh snap, wait hes not.

You are united with Christ through Baptism, you all are, who call yourself atheists that were Catholics. You abandoned Christ, just like they all did when they arrested Him. But behold, He still loves you, Christ God is waiting for you with open arms.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#115Joe605Posted 2/18/2013 10:24:28 AM
ravenomoar posted...

You are united with Christ through Baptism, you all are, who call yourself atheists that were Catholics. You abandoned Christ, just like they all did when they arrested Him. But behold, He still loves you, Christ God is waiting for you with open arms.

If Christ God loved me, children wouldn't be molested by priests, or ripped apart by guns in school, or die from hunger in poor parts of africa, or be ravaged by AIDS all over the world. If Christ God loved me, people wouldn't think its a good idea to crash airplanes into buildings, or hate gay people.

In conclusion, Christ God does not love me. While there is no evidence that he really exists, there is even less evidence that he loves me.
---
Bowling IS a sport.
The good thing about science is that it is true whether or not you believe in it.
#116LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 10:56:48 AM(edited)
You blaming sins of the world on God? It's people listening to the devil. Stop listening to the devil.
God is justice, rewards for good punishes for evil.
Look at this board and most of the topics, this is just an iceberg, the devil knows his time is really short, and he is in a scary mode.
Pass religion to your children, live with God, if not don't be surpsied when things happen the way they do.
---
#117JonWood007Posted 2/18/2013 11:01:48 AM
Except when he punishes Job to win a bet against satan.

Good things happen to believers: Praise Jesus

Bad things happen to believers: God works in mysterious ways/is testing you/you're still vulnerable to original sin

Good things happen to nonbelievers: God will punish them eventually/this world doesn't even matter

Bad things happen to nonbelievers: God is punishing them

In reality: Both good and bad things happen to people regardless of their belief in God or jesus. Crap happens.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#118LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 11:21:39 AM
JonWood007 posted...
Except when he punishes Job to win a bet against satan.

Good things happen to believers: Praise Jesus

Bad things happen to believers: God works in mysterious ways/is testing you/you're still vulnerable to original sin

Good things happen to nonbelievers: God will punish them eventually/this world doesn't even matter

Bad things happen to nonbelievers: God is punishing them

In reality: Both good and bad things happen to people regardless of their belief in God or jesus. Crap happens.

I love Job. God gives, God takes away, praise be the name of The Lord.
Stupid Earth attachments give it up. Useless in next life, brings you down. Satan gives value to that, he ain't going to heaven. Constant deception and people fall for it.
---
#119LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 7:49:01 PM
yeah don't fall for stupid, stupid, gimmicks of the devil.
---
#120bratt100Posted 2/18/2013 8:08:10 PM
I think the name for him is Poe.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.