This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

People who write in books

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. People who write in books

User Info: Far421

Far421
3 years ago#21
I hate when books are written on.
Pokemon White FC: 4341 2165 1292

User Info: gamesrgreat

gamesrgreat
3 years ago#22
I almost never write in books but I did highlight abundantly when researching my thesis
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time

User Info: GBALoser

GBALoser
3 years ago#23
I write and highlight in textbooks only.

Outside that, no.
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman

User Info: lasthero

lasthero
3 years ago#24
As long as it's my book that I bought with my money, I'll write it in all I please.
X-Men: First Class RPG - Welcoming all new players!
[http://s1.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants/index/]

User Info: WhereDidItGo

WhereDidItGo
3 years ago#25
I can't write in books either. Probably one of my biggest pet peeves is to see a book with writing in it. I even cringe a bit when I get an author's autograph inside the front cover, lol.
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton

User Info: toxicpie

toxicpie
3 years ago#26
I never write in the actual book with the text, but I'm starting a tradition to write our names and who it was passed to, and when, in the back blank page of our Bible.
I don't think the thought to write in another book has ever occurred to me, haha. =]
Proud Catholic supporter of equal marriage and peace, love and tolerance between all non-believers, denominations and religions. =} =] =) =D
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. People who write in books

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived