This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Christians, what is your reaction to this music video?

#21IamvegitoPosted 2/16/2013 7:36:23 PM
First reaction: Takes WAY too long to get to the music.

Second reaction: I don't like screamo music.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#22animeapePosted 2/16/2013 7:44:32 PM
When he pounced on the protester, I was like this is going to be good regardless of what the music ultimately sounds like.

I suspected that was Dee Snider whipping the lead singer. I knew his son was in a band. But I never put forth the effort to find out what their name was.

I honestly love the song and the video is brilliant.

"I don't care if this offends you or your worthless god!"
---
A human life remains of consequence not because of what we leave behind, but because we act and inspire. And arouse others to action and inspiration... - Goethe
#23fudrickPosted 2/16/2013 9:22:38 PM
animeape posted...
I suspected that was Dee Snider whipping the lead singer. I knew his son was in a band. But I never put forth the effort to find out what their name was.

He just directed the video, it's not his band
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#24Fingerpuppet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:56:27 PM
animeape posted...
When he pounced on the protester, I was like this is going to be good regardless of what the music ultimately sounds like.

I honestly love the song and the video is brilliant.

"I don't care if this offends you or your worthless god!"

That's exactly what I think. I feel as if it's more directed towards the people who will call it "demon music" and want to censor it under the pretense of it being anti-Jesus.
---
I recently came back to this site. I don't have an interesting sig, so please say something interesting that I can put here.
#25animeapePosted 2/19/2013 8:01:35 AM
fudrick posted...
animeape posted...

He just directed the video, it's not his band

Fail 100%

Nothing in the sentence I typed could make a rational individual say what came into your mind.

I never came close to insinuating that this band was Twisted Sister or that Dee Snider directed the video. And you obviously weren't paying attention because it states clearly at the end of the video that it was directed by Cody Blue, his son.

Good try though.
---
A human life remains of consequence not because of what we leave behind, but because we act and inspire. And arouse others to action and inspiration... - Goethe
#26WhereDidItGoPosted 2/19/2013 9:28:53 AM
Hustle Kong posted...
I made it 1:20 seconds into the video. My eyes are sore from the rolling it inspired. Terrible music on top of everything else.

Pretty much this, although I definitely couldn't stomach 1:20. After about 10 seconds after the song started I had to stop it and just google the lyrics. Religion aside, I just loathe this kind of music.
---
"The madman is not the man who has lost his reason. The madman is the man who has lost everything except his reason." - G.K. Chesterton
#27fudrickPosted 2/19/2013 9:41:28 AM
animeape posted...
Fail 100%

Nothing in the sentence I typed could make a rational individual say what came into your mind.

I never came close to insinuating that this band was Twisted Sister or that Dee Snider directed the video. And you obviously weren't paying attention because it states clearly at the end of the video that it was directed by Cody Blue, his son.

Good try though.

Yeah... That's what I was saying. The video was directed by Dee Snider's son, Cody Blue Snider, but Cody Blue Snider is not a member of Motionless in White. Sorry if that was unclear, but I really don't see why it was.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious