This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honest question for Christians

#1EmbraceChaosPosted 2/17/2013 12:50:41 AM
Do you want all the Jews to be slaughtered in the holy land so that Jesus comes back during armageddon while all non-Christians are doomed to a horrible fate? Don't pretend it isn't in your so-called holy book.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#2OrangeWizardPosted 2/17/2013 1:01:36 AM
No, I don't want that, and I don't recall any of that being in my "so-called holy book".

"Horrible fate?" As far as death is a "horrible fate", sure, but the Jews being slaughtered in the holy land?
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#3EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:06:30 AM
OrangeWizard posted...
No, I don't want that, and I don't recall any of that being in my "so-called holy book".

"Horrible fate?" As far as death is a "horrible fate", sure, but the Jews being slaughtered in the holy land?

There are some christian texts that state that as a prerequisite. They all converge on the holy land and get slaughtered. It's the reason that most Christian special interest groups are so adamant to defend Israel and give the Jews all of Palestine.

Their belief is that they'll use the Jews to have them get the land and then they will all be slaughtered by some horrific force and then armageddon will come forth and Jesus will save the chosen people. They've been trying to actively make this happen for over 50 years now ever since parts of Palestine were given to the Jews and became Israel.

So, in effect, I'm asking how many Christians here agree with what they're doing.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#4OrangeWizardPosted 2/17/2013 1:17:23 AM
some christian texts

Is it in our holy book, or in "some christian texts"?

They've been trying to actively make this happen

Who are these people?

Christians here agree with what they're doing.

"They're" meaning "Themselves" or "Those people"?
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#5EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:32:32 AM
OrangeWizard posted...
some christian texts

Is it in our holy book, or in "some christian texts"?

They've been trying to actively make this happen

Who are these people?

Christians here agree with what they're doing.

"They're" meaning "Themselves" or "Those people"?

I believe I made myself clear enough. Haven't you wondered just why Christians were so hated in Israel, even more than Muslims?
---
#6fudrickPosted 2/17/2013 2:23:12 AM
EmbraceChaos posted...
I believe I made myself clear enough.

No, no you haven't.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#7EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 3:05:58 AM
fudrick posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
I believe I made myself clear enough.

No, no you haven't.

Well, answer the question and I'll clarify as best as I'm able.
---
#8FlashOfLightPosted 2/17/2013 3:06:15 AM
I think this is an only on-going movement or Conspiracy Theory in certain groups and movements, EmbraceChaos, it is not something that is affirmed, established, or condoned in doctrine. At the very least, those who think so have concealed it.

The Bible does say that the land will be destroyed, but as far as that including the Jews, that is essentially an oxymoron.
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!
#9fudrickPosted 2/17/2013 3:12:02 AM
EmbraceChaos posted...
Well, answer the question and I'll clarify as best as I'm able.

I'm not a christian. So, I guess you could say that my answer is no, I don't want that.
---
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
#10FlashOfLightPosted 2/17/2013 3:15:23 AM
And this desire by these country bumpkins to see a whole people slaughtered or destroyed just so that Christ will come back, are in for a rude awakening.

Like the same cartel of embarassment proceeding out of the Republican party, thinking that they can auto-determine the fate of entire nations such as Iran and others by a preemptive strike. Talking about the fates, and lives of over 100 million people as if they were chickens to be slaughtered in order to get a feast at the table going for someone more sophisticated than them.

These people are in serious danger with Christ. Their whole mentality is polluted.
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!