This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Gift of Faith Book by Tadeusz Dajczer - translated to 28 languages

#1LastManStandingPosted 2/17/2013 3:26:53 PM
http://www.fidei.pl/?ks.-t.-dajczer-rozwazania-o-wierze-w-roznych-jezykach,46.

The book so good, it takes me few months to get through it. Atheists, theist, whatever you should read the book better understand what you arguing for or against when you talk about faith. Faith is a subject so deep, you have no idea.
The book touches so many different many aspects, that you had no clue were there.
I can only show you the door, you would have to walk through it ~Matrix
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2OzymandiasIVPosted 2/17/2013 10:48:07 PM
Stop presupposing you're the first person here to understand things, or that you understand things better than others, or simply that people here don't understand things better than you, etc.
---
Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sort of good at something.
#3LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:18:03 PM
OzymandiasIV posted...
Stop presupposing you're the first person here to understand things, or that you understand things better than others, or simply that people here don't understand things better than you, etc.

Going to sources that ridicule faith ain't not going to help you deepen your faith, or gain it back after you lost it.
Read the word reviews. All should read it.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#4rick alveradoPosted 2/17/2013 11:24:47 PM
It might help if you posted an English link. I'm not sure how many people here read Polish.
---
"Where's Conrad's nipple?" Jared Penner
#5LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:26:21 PM
The thing with me is that we all shared the same crisis of faith, while others stepped away from faith and became atheists, I was basically fell into lots of sins, but I maintained going to Church and confessions and not giving up. After many years the grace of God came with repentance.
Not realizing that this was God's plan all along because I am so thankful for the rescue because I knew where I been and I see myself now 360 degrees different person. Thanks be to God.
---
#6OzymandiasIVPosted 2/18/2013 12:03:30 AM
From: LastManStanding | Posted: 2/18/2013 1:18:03 AM | #003
Going to sources that ridicule faith

Who said anything about doing that?
---
Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sort of good at something.
#7Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/18/2013 12:56:17 AM(edited)
LastManStanding posted...
OzymandiasIV posted...

Going to sources that ridicule faith ain't not going to help you deepen your faith, or gain it back after you lost it.
Read the word reviews. All should read it.

Because everyone who's lost faith wants to regain it? I'm quite happy that I lost it, myself.