This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mighty a little too much in depth but here we go: The only thing that we own is

#1LastManStandingPosted 2/19/2013 8:33:53 PM
The only thing that we own is our misery.
St. Faustyna Diary of the Divine Mercy:

But Jesus replied, My daughter,
you have not offered Me that
which is really yours.
Faustina didnít totally understand
what He meant, so Jesus continued,
Daughter, give Me your misery,
because it is your exclusive property (Diary, 1318)

We are so so so poor, we depend on everything from our Heavenly Father. We are begging for His Mercy. And through the grace of God we are alive.

It might be a little too heavy, but you ought to know.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2Lord_IchmaelPosted 2/19/2013 8:37:47 PM
LastManStanding posted...
Troll troll troll POE!

Putting him on ignore is the only solution...
#3LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:42:37 PM
You see when you deepen your faith each and every day can bring something new through Holy Spirit you learn,
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#4bratt100Posted 2/19/2013 8:54:47 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
LastManStanding posted...
Troll troll troll POE!

Putting him on ignore is the only solution...

But not the FINAL solution.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#5LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 8:55:32 PM
Look at the sacrament of penance. Ignored by so many:
Today, the Lord has been teaching me, once
again, how I am to approach the Sacrament of
Penance:
My Daughter, just as you prepare in My
presence, so also you make your confession
before Me. The person of the priest is, for
Me, only a screen. Never analyze what sort of
a priest it is that I am making use of; open your
soul in confession as you would to Me, and I will
fill it with My light.
Write: I am Thrice Holy, and I detest the smallest sin. I cannot
love a soul which is stained with sin; but when it repents, there is
no limit to My generosity toward it. My mercy embraces and justifies it. With My mercy, I pursue sinners along all their paths, and
My Heart rejoices when they return to Me. I forget the bitterness
with which they fed My Heart and rejoice at their return
---
#6KNessJMPosted 2/19/2013 8:56:31 PM
That's a really depressing view of life. Existence is nothing more than pleading with Daddy to make things all better?
---
Quote of the Week: "There is an inner logic and we're taught to stay far from it. It's simple and elegant but it's cruel and antithetic."
#7LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:13:34 PM
KNessJM posted...
That's a really depressing view of life. Existence is nothing more than pleading with Daddy to make things all better?

Not depressing.
Doesn't a father and a mother like when the child ask for things.
Look knowing our misery, we are expecting everything from God. Everything. Food, clothes, place for sleep, and Heavenly Father provides.
---
#8KNessJMPosted 2/19/2013 9:28:58 PM

I dunno, ask some parents how much they like it for their adult children to depend on them for everything in life.

Besides, I was talking about the child's point of view, not the parent's.

Look knowing our misery, we are expecting everything from God. Everything. Food, clothes, place for sleep, and Heavenly Father provides.

Not everybody gets what they expect in that regard, and that's even more bleak. They beg Daddy for food and he says no, and they suffer.
---
Quote of the Week: "There is an inner logic and we're taught to stay far from it. It's simple and elegant but it's cruel and antithetic."
#9LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:16:13 PM
KNessJM posted...

I dunno, ask some parents how much they like it for their adult children to depend on them for everything in life.

Besides, I was talking about the child's point of view, not the parent's.

Not everybody gets what they expect in that regard, and that's even more bleak. They beg Daddy for food and he says no, and they suffer.

Do we realize our misery? How long it takes for people, some maybe towards the end of their lives.
Remember the poor widow from the Bible, she dropped her last two coins. Christ said she gave the most. Now God was completely responsible for her.
Look at Elijah when he visited the poor widow with her son, and asked for food. Widow said we feed you, and we we die. And God make the food continuously be available to her, I think till the rains came.
Realizing your misery ask God for things, help during test at school, big challenge at work, etc... God gives you help anyways, but those who realize it, and ask for are satisfied while the ladder grows in pride and arrogance, because they think they are doing it.

In weakness is my strength.
---
#10LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 10:42:51 PM
Also another thing. The more you get closer to God, His light shines upon you, the more dirt you see on you, your misery, your sins, you learn how you are so dependent on God.
Also at the same token Devil's temptations come like avalanche.
---