This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There will never be a non-Christian president because Americans are bigots

#1EmbraceChaosPosted 2/21/2013 12:42:26 PM
Fact.

The fact the religion of the President even matters proves this bigotry.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#2FlashOfLightPosted 2/21/2013 12:46:25 PM
And you actually think that these presidents have been christian?
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!
#3EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:47:27 PM
FlashOfLight posted...
And you actually think that these presidents have been christian?

You realize, of course, that the fact they even have to lie about it also solidifies the bigotry I speak of, right? Why else would they need to lie about it?
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#4GBALoserPosted 2/21/2013 12:51:01 PM
Depends on if you consider Unitarianism and Deism as forms of Christianity.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#5EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:53:16 PM
GBALoser posted...
Depends on if you consider Unitarianism and Deism as forms of Christianity.

I.e. no other religion besides forms of Christianity are allowed to become President in a nation that supposedly champions freedom and democracy. Yeah, thought so.
---
#6FlashOfLightPosted 2/21/2013 12:54:13 PM
EmbraceChaos posted...
You realize, of course, that the fact they even have to lie about it also solidifies the bigotry I speak of, right? Why else would they need to lie about it?

There's plenty of bigots, no doubt, but I have extreme doubts that they wouldn't place a christian in office, and this can be judged from how the culture exalts celebrities who hate anything having to do with Christ.
---
Hi, do you have an unused or unwanted sig? Don't delay, we can help, write to Better Sig Now, P.O. Box 917, for an affordable, quality sig - Today!
#7EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:57:48 PM
FlashOfLight posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...

There's plenty of bigots, no doubt, but I have extreme doubts that they wouldn't place a christian in office, and this can be judged from how the culture exalts celebrities who hate anything having to do with Christ.

Oh please, you mean that anyone having another faith is trying to hate of Christianity? See how bigoted even your opinion is? You think 'if it isn't christian, it's evil and must be hated upon'. What a sick and twisted ideology.
---
#8EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 12:58:51 PM
Non-Christians will never have equal rights because Christians hate them more often than not.
---
#9EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:05:52 PM
Pathetic. You can't even say anything because you know it's true.

Christians murdered the Roman religions with bigotry and hate. They murdered the gnostics, the Native Americans, the Jews, and now they'll murder the atheists.

What a sickening and evil faith. Not surprised from the Christian Nation of America.
---
#10EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 1:07:37 PM
Sorry if the history of the Christian faith is offensive to you. I'll just skip out on the Rwandan genocide and the Roman Catholic church making Hitler's birthday a national holiday.

Oh, and guess what? None of this is trolling because everything I stated is factually accurate. All of it is true but of course Christians will never take responsibility for their faith and claim all the murder and death they've caused isn't the 'accurate' version when Christianity is interpretive anyway.
---