This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A simple answer to the "burden of proof" question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. A simple answer to the "burden of proof" question
(message deleted)
2 years ago#312
Moorish_Idol posted...
AynRandySavage posted...
"Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of our language"
-Wittgenstein

If you're serious about wanting to shut down bad arguments and stopping bad thinking, understanding the language behind your thought is the first place to start.

The problem comes when we are having a philosophical discussion just fine, and you come along and derail the topic because you can't stand us all having the same definition.

And you're the winner for my new sig!
---
The problem starts when we are having a discussion just fine and you come along and derail the topic because you can't stand us all having the same definition.
2 years ago#313
Why was that sig-worthy?
2 years ago#314
Now mine was sig worthy.
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape
2 years ago#315
Gotta agree that bratt's is sig worthy. I don't particularly like sigs, myself.
2 years ago#316
Moorish_Idol posted...
Why was that sig-worthy?

An outcry against people who play semantics...so I'm pretty much standing up to the internet.
---
The problem starts when we are having a discussion just fine and you come along and derail the topic because you can't stand us all having the same definition.
2 years ago#317
Fingerpuppet posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
Why was that sig-worthy?

An outcry against people who play semantics...so I'm pretty much standing up to the internet.

Oh ok. I wasn't sure if you were sigging it because you thought I said something ridiculous or not. :P
2 years ago#318
Fingerpuppet posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
Why was that sig-worthy?

blowin' a spitball at a bulldozer
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. A simple answer to the "burden of proof" question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived