This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God exists and there's nothing you can do about it, atheists.

#1dnLpkPosted 2/26/2013 7:24:39 AM
JOKES jokes jokes!

What's up with this board!? It's not like I've opened up any of the threads but just by judging by the topic titles.. good lord.. it's pretty much a can of worms all lined up together with some cans having more worms in them. Like that can with over a hunrdred worms in it. *points to EmbraceChaos' tin can* When's this board going to clean up and have a civil, enlightening conversation?! Oh and, LMS still posts? Jesus. Oh and the Pope resigned? And who's alt is UnfairRepresent? What the heck is going around these days? I've been in boot camp/army/special training for the last.. let's see.. 4 months or so *salute*, so I'd had no internet service or ANY contact with the outside world whatsoever.. excuse me! (And to make you even more sorry, I had guard duty on Christmas Eve AND Christmas. My religious freedom being violated anyone?!?! ;_;)
---
billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!
#2Hustle KongPosted 2/26/2013 7:50:58 AM
Hey! Yeah, things seem especially angsty here lately. :(
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#3Moorish_IdolPosted 2/26/2013 7:55:31 AM
You make a lot of assertions despite not opening any topics.

But anyway I don't think it's too bad. I think if anything people are just becoming frustrated with the trolls / angstheists. But there's still some good conversations going on.
#4OrangeWizardPosted 2/26/2013 7:57:25 AM
Be part of the solution, then.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#5ThuggernautzPosted 2/26/2013 8:03:17 AM
OrangeWizard posted...
Be part of the solution, then.
#6dnLpk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2013 9:36:01 AM(edited)
^x3

See what I mean? ;[

Love and compassion my friends, is all you need.
---
billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!
#7TheRealJiraiyaPosted 2/26/2013 9:39:30 AM
Hustle Kong posted...
Hey! Yeah, things seem especially angsty here lately. :(

Its true. I love this community, but it was like 192893823982 times better when I got here. All of the old, intelligent folks are losing patience because most of the new folks are.. well... LMS and EmbraceChaos types, and the discussion has gotten a bit bleh relative to its former days.

Still a quality community, though, overall.

I hope I dont sound like some older internet geezer reminiscing about how much better things were back in my day O.O
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#8JonWood007Posted 2/26/2013 9:43:58 AM
I'm not thrilled with the state of the board either honestly.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#9Moorish_IdolPosted 2/26/2013 10:14:04 AM
If I ever become annoying like the above-mentioned, I hope someone will tell me. I don't want to live like that.
#10FingerpuppetPosted 2/26/2013 12:29:14 PM
I was severely disappointed when I came back here. I thought that there would be something interesting going on, but it was just PC, LMS, FoL, and AynRandySavage just doing their thing.
---
I recently came back to this site. I don't have an interesting sig, so please say something interesting that I can put here.