This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What an evolutionary documentary written by a Creationist would look like

#1hunter_gohanPosted 2/27/2013 3:27:38 PM(edited)
http://www.cracked.com/video_18538_the-real-reason-they-dont-want-evolution-taught-in-schools.html

Contains just about as much understanding of the ToE as Creationists have. :D
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#2GBALoserPosted 2/27/2013 4:52:33 PM
That video was terrible by parody/satire standards. I'd become a Creationist just to spite that video.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#3JonWood007Posted 2/27/2013 7:22:14 PM
I didn't even watch the whole thing it was so awful.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#4IamvegitoPosted 2/27/2013 8:18:44 PM(edited)
I've been waiting for a new Marvels of the Science!
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#5Moorish_IdolPosted 2/27/2013 8:27:01 PM(edited)
You could always watch Ben Stein's Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

I did that once...

Edit: Fun fact: a professor I used to do research work with is in the trailer for Expelled but his part was cut from the film. He is a theistic evolutionist.
#6hunter_gohan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 4:35:36 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...

I did that once...

Edit: Fun fact: a professor I used to do research work with is in the trailer for Expelled but his part was cut from the film. He is a theistic evolutionist.

Eh despite what the first two replies said I found this video hilarious. I doubt Expelled would be nearly as funny :p
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#7chareyPosted 2/28/2013 4:45:31 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...

I did that once...

I watched expelled thinking it was a critique of the us school system, which does have a lot of problems. Instead I got the standard ID argument in movie form.
---
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart