This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What an evolutionary documentary written by a Creationist would look like

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. What an evolutionary documentary written by a Creationist would look like
3 years ago#1
http://www.cracked.com/video_18538_the-real-reason-they-dont-want-evolution-taught-in-schools.html

Contains just about as much understanding of the ToE as Creationists have. :D
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
3 years ago#2
That video was terrible by parody/satire standards. I'd become a Creationist just to spite that video.
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
3 years ago#3
I didn't even watch the whole thing it was so awful.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
3 years ago#4
I've been waiting for a new Marvels of the Science!
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
3 years ago#5
You could always watch Ben Stein's Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed.

I did that once...

Edit: Fun fact: a professor I used to do research work with is in the trailer for Expelled but his part was cut from the film. He is a theistic evolutionist.
3 years ago#6
Moorish_Idol posted...

I did that once...

Edit: Fun fact: a professor I used to do research work with is in the trailer for Expelled but his part was cut from the film. He is a theistic evolutionist.

Eh despite what the first two replies said I found this video hilarious. I doubt Expelled would be nearly as funny :p
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
3 years ago#7
Moorish_Idol posted...

I did that once...

I watched expelled thinking it was a critique of the us school system, which does have a lot of problems. Instead I got the standard ID argument in movie form.
I won't have it! I'm not having anyone talk about me in
the past tense! ~Squall Leonhart
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. What an evolutionary documentary written by a Creationist would look like

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived