This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember you can be the hardest atheist, that even persecutes, God still loves U

#1LastManStandingPosted 2/28/2013 9:13:01 PM
Remember that, don't let anyone tell you that all is lost, and you are doomed. God loves us as sinner, for we are all sinners. God bless.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2bratt100Posted 2/28/2013 9:15:20 PM
You can stop at any point now.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#3TheRealJiraiyaPosted 2/28/2013 9:16:35 PM
Do you understand why this wont attract anybody?

The best way to woo people over to our religion is by being nice and conversational and treating them like human beings and listening as you want to be listened to and considering their viewpoint as you want yours to be considered. Anything less than that hurts the cause and literally drives people away from Jesus.

I feel bad posting this because I know you have good intentions, but you post a lot of these threads and the only thing youve really told anybody is that you dont empathize with or understand atheists.
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#4LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2013 9:20:06 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...

The best way to woo people over to our religion is by being nice and conversational and treating them like human beings and listening as you want to be listened to and considering their viewpoint as you want yours to be considered. Anything less than that hurts the cause and literally drives people away from Jesus.

I feel bad posting this because I know you have good intentions, but you post a lot of these threads and the only thing youve really told anybody is that you dont empathize with or understand atheists.

You have to let people know, that the doors are never closed
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#5bratt100Posted 2/28/2013 9:33:55 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...

He's doing it to drive people away from religion. He isn't serious when he posts it's all just an act in hopes of doing more damage.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#6IamvegitoPosted 2/28/2013 10:34:38 PM
Atheists literally cannot "persecute." Huge minority, bro.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#7CapoMafiaPosted 2/28/2013 10:43:24 PM
I am the hardest atheist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZI-0wZu32Y
---
#swag #YOLO #onlygodcanjudgeme
#8Magyar15Posted 2/28/2013 11:22:09 PM
Iamvegito posted...

I would disagree with that... Communist Russia comes to mind...
---
A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means - Sallust
#9AdmiralBisonPosted 3/1/2013 2:13:40 AM
Magyar15 posted...
Iamvegito posted...

They are people who are Atheists but they are not persecuting in the name of atheism.
They are persecuting for other reasons, state, government, loyalty to Stalin anyhow it isn't good in any sense.

We do not go to war with "atheism on our side" it's often with "god is on our side".
When was the last time you heard leaders say "Atheism bless America" and "Atheism will punish our enemies"?

Atheism is not the best tool for swaying the populace to agree with a rulers motives, geopolitical ideals or acts of persecution and invasion.
Religion is the best and most often excuse for that.
---
If delusions and Illusions are an en-escapable part of our entire lives, why not just pick a positive one?
#10IamvegitoPosted 3/1/2013 2:36:30 AM
Magyar15 posted...
Iamvegito posted...

They are people who are Atheists but they are not persecuting in the name of atheism.
They are persecuting for other reasons, state, government, loyalty to Stalin anyhow it isn't good in any sense.

We do not go to war with "atheism on our side" it's often with "god is on our side".
When was the last time you heard leaders say "Atheism bless America" and "Atheism will punish our enemies"?

Atheism is not the best tool for swaying the populace to agree with a rulers motives, geopolitical ideals or acts of persecution and invasion.
Religion is the best and most often excuse for that.

Regardless, LMS cannot possibly be talking about the Soviet Union, since it no longer exists, and his audience is in the present tense. I suppose there are more atheists than religious people in Europe, but Europeans are only interested in persecuting Muslims. They're culturally Christian and aren't going to start burning down churches any time soon. If we're talking about the US, then it's even more laughable a premise.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."