This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember you can be the hardest atheist, that even persecutes, God still loves U

#11Dathrowed1Posted 3/1/2013 7:10:15 AM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
Do you understand why this wont attract anybody?

The best way to woo people over to our religion is by being nice and conversational and treating them like human beings and listening as you want to be listened to and considering their viewpoint as you want yours to be considered. Anything less than that hurts the cause and literally drives people away from Jesus.

I feel bad posting this because I know you have good intentions, but you post a lot of these threads and the only thing youve really told anybody is that you dont empathize with or understand atheists.

bratt100 posted...
You can stop at any point now.

I am starting to think you guys are in on his trolling
---
sig
#12Magyar15Posted 3/1/2013 12:50:04 PM
AdmiralBison posted...
Magyar15 posted...
Iamvegito posted...
Atheists literally cannot "persecute." Huge minority, bro.

I would disagree with that... Communist Russia comes to mind...

They are people who are Atheists but they are not persecuting in the name of atheism.
They are persecuting for other reasons, state, government, loyalty to Stalin anyhow it isn't good in any sense.

We do not go to war with "atheism on our side" it's often with "god is on our side".
When was the last time you heard leaders say "Atheism bless America" and "Atheism will punish our enemies"?

Atheism is not the best tool for swaying the populace to agree with a rulers motives, geopolitical ideals or acts of persecution and invasion.
Religion is the best and most often excuse for that.

I didn't say atheism persecutes (thats a different argument). But huge minorities are quite capable of persecuting.

As for that different argument, its pretty absurd to keep rehashing it... They were atheists, who were persecuting religion because they didn't like it. To say that just because it wasn't "in the name of atheism" is meaningless hairsplitting. They wouldn't of persecuted the church if they were devout believers themselves...
---
A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means - Sallust
#13LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 10:07:29 PM
Also be careful of this mentality which is quite evident here: if I am going down, he/she is going down with me. Of sheet bitterness one atheist would want the door to be closed by God to other atheist. Oh this is so evident here.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#14myzz7Posted 3/2/2013 6:20:08 AM
http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1737-1319389684.gif
---
http://s10.postimage.org/mxioonsd1/gildavatar.gif
Gilda doesn't give a flying feather about what you think!
#15squareandrarePosted 3/2/2013 9:47:19 AM
The best way to woo people over to our religion is by being nice and conversational and treating them like human beings and listening as you want to be listened to and considering their viewpoint as you want yours to be considered.

The best way would be some kind of evidence or coherent philosophical argument. But since you don't have those, being nice is indeed the best you can do.
---
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman
#16HandsomeNerd85Posted 3/2/2013 2:19:28 PM
Nice of you to concern yourself with my poor Atheist soul but, I doubt wherever you live, Atheism persecute the poor lambs of God. I know the good book told you that it would happen, and that it condition you to think so, but please, Christianity persecuted far more my friend.
#17LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:33:49 PM
I don't mind persecutions my brother, goes very well with eternal life.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#18squareandrarePosted 3/4/2013 7:35:17 PM
You make persecution sound like an appetizer.
---
"Physics is not a religion. If it were, we'd have a much easier time raising money."
-- Leon Lederman
#19Magyar15Posted 3/4/2013 7:49:12 PM
^ the main course'll kill you
---
A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means - Sallust
#20LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 7:50:10 PM
squareandrare posted...
You make persecution sound like an appetizer.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, yeah, best thing for a Christian
---