This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember you can be the hardest atheist, that even persecutes, God still loves U

#31ravenomoarPosted 3/5/2013 1:49:14 PM
Atheists are nice people. And since we don't believe in Satan, he does not have his shackles over us. He is your boogeyman, or more specifically your faith's. The fear tactics of your faith do not work on non believers.
#32LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:52:42 PM
ravenomoar posted...
Atheists are nice people. And since we don't believe in Satan, he does not have his shackles over us. He is your boogeyman, or more specifically your faith's. The fear tactics of your faith do not work on non believers.

Don't you know, that just because you do not believe does not make him go away. You are giving him free pass at you. Just for a hunch try to believe in God tomorrow, you will see how hard it is.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#33ravenomoarPosted 3/5/2013 2:09:28 PM
Its pretty simple, there is no compelling evidence to suggest Satan even exists. You believe it on faith. Others like me, require evidence. So to me its just another boogeyman.
#34LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 2:14:40 PM
ravenomoar posted...
Its pretty simple, there is no compelling evidence to suggest Satan even exists. You believe it on faith. Others like me, require evidence. So to me its just another boogeyman.

Oh he exists, wait till you going to be breaking free from him, you would see the grand entrance. When he tells you: YOU'RE MINE!!!
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#35ravenomoarPosted 3/5/2013 2:29:26 PM
LastManStanding posted...
ravenomoar posted...

Oh he exists, wait till you going to be breaking free from him, you would see the grand entrance. When he tells you: YOU'RE MINE!!!

Again what is your evidence for this?
#36LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 2:36:57 PM
ravenomoar posted...
ravenomoar posted...

Testimonies of people who experienced it. Could be a scary stuff to some people.
---
#37ravenomoarPosted 3/5/2013 6:28:00 PM
ravenomoar posted...
ravenomoar posted...

Testimonies of people who experienced it. Could be a scary stuff to some people.

Sorry that is not good enough. I have much higher standards than you.
#38AdmiralBisonPosted 3/13/2013 12:54:49 AM
Magyar15 posted...
AdmiralBison posted...
Magyar15 posted...
Iamvegito posted...
Atheists literally cannot "persecute." Huge minority, bro.

I would disagree with that... Communist Russia comes to mind...

They are people who are Atheists but they are not persecuting in the name of atheism.
They are persecuting for other reasons, state, government, loyalty to Stalin anyhow it isn't good in any sense.

We do not go to war with "atheism on our side" it's often with "god is on our side".
When was the last time you heard leaders say "Atheism bless America" and "Atheism will punish our enemies"?

Atheism is not the best tool for swaying the populace to agree with a rulers motives, geopolitical ideals or acts of persecution and invasion.
Religion is the best and most often excuse for that.

I didn't say atheism persecutes (thats a different argument). But huge minorities are quite capable of persecuting.

As for that different argument, its pretty absurd to keep rehashing it... They were atheists, who were persecuting religion because they didn't like it. To say that just because it wasn't "in the name of atheism" is meaningless hairsplitting. They wouldn't of persecuted the church if they were devout believers themselves...

Atheism does not explain the motivation for people to oppose or encourage Religion.
Atheism does not have a doctrine or law or belief that is counter to a Religous system.

You can have Religious people who are Atheists and have Theists who are non religious and that can also apply to Deists.

Atheism by its raw definition is response on one argument and position.
A claim on in a belief in a god, and the response is non belief in said god.
---
If delusions and Illusions are an en-escapable part of our entire lives, why not just pick a positive one?
#39LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 9:23:30 PM
Christ died for ALL people, regardless of religion, believes or non-believes, all sins.
---
#40bratt100Posted 3/15/2013 9:34:11 PM
Christ died for ALL people, regardless of religion, believes or non-believes, all sins.

Yes and the devil was made by god who is all knowing...so he would have known the satan would mount a rebellion and he would also know the outcome of that.

It's interesting that a being who knew the outcome would have still created the greatest evil the world has ever known. GOD DID IT. Not the devil. God created a being to trick mankind and then blamed us when we fell victim to his creation.

It's insane. This makes god responsible for every bad thing in this world.

Now if you say god cannot control the devil then god is not all powerful.

If god can control the devil but chooses not to then he is a sick in the head.

Neither exist mind you so it's all a silly hypothetical.

Now when you say the devil..who are you referring to?
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.