This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I implore all of thee! Turn away from evil Christ and Embrace the Chaos!

#1EmbraceChaosPosted 3/1/2013 12:28:29 AM
Embrace the light of Lord Lucifer!

Hail Satan! Suffer in unending agony, vile sinful whore Jesus Christ!

If you want that is, I'm just trying to express my beliefs. The truth of Lucifer's Light shall set thee free. Become a Bearer of Light and do what's right!

Know Lucifer, Know Freedom!
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#2Moorish_IdolPosted 3/1/2013 12:31:15 AM
Lucifer isn't Satan. I thought you as a "Satanist" would know that.
#3EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:31:35 AM
Don't worry, Lucifer's love in unconditional, unlike vile wicked whore Jesus Christ who would send you to hell for his machinations.

Lucifer loves you regardless of your unrepentant hatred for him!

O Bearer of Light, Free us from the evil!
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#4EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:32:26 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
Lucifer isn't Satan. I thought you as a "Satanist" would know that.

Lucifer isn' Satan. Jesus Christ is Satan and the whore of Babylon is his mother. Lucifer is the one true God.
---
#5FlashOfLightPosted 3/1/2013 12:35:22 AM
Now you're playing with fire, EmbraceChaos. If I ever had any tolerance for you, this makes me lose any of it.

Not that you would care, of course, but please, stop pretending to be something you're not, and stop denying the real reason of why you hate Jesus Christ.
---
Never marry a woman before you hear her scream.
#6EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:37:52 AM
FlashOfLight posted...
Now you're playing with fire, EmbraceChaos. If I ever had any tolerance for you, this makes me lose any of it.

Not that you would care, of course, but please, stop pretending to be something you're not, and stop denying the real reason of why you hate Jesus Christ.

You wouldn't know, accept, or agree with my reasons if I told you because you can't accept the idea that your faith can be bad. You are limited, I am not.
---
#7JonWood007Posted 3/1/2013 12:41:33 AM
Holy crap, did you just turn LMS? Stop spamming the board with crappy topics.
---
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HD | W7 | 1366x768
#8FlashOfLightPosted 3/1/2013 12:41:47 AM
EmbraceChaos posted...

You wouldn't know, accept, or agree with my reasons if I told you because you can't accept the idea that your faith can be bad. You are limited, I am not.

Oh no, I used to listen to people like you who said it was bad, I know where I ended up in when I did so.
---
#9FlashOfLightPosted 3/1/2013 12:43:39 AM
JonWood007 posted...
Holy crap, did you just turn LMS?

I think that's the idea. He's trying to be a preacher of the faith, except in Satan.
---
#10EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 12:48:20 AM
FlashOfLight posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...

Oh no, I used to listen to people like you who said it was bad, I know where I ended up in when I did so.

You're lying.
---