This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Christian" Gifts I can get someone for Easter but aren't "too obvious".

#11Rainmaker59Posted 3/14/2013 10:45:08 PM
It would be easier to make suggestions if we knew your relationship with the gift recipient (among other things). Potential love interest? Long term love interest? Friendship? Relative? Male/female? Teen/young adult/adult/elderly? Religious affiliation?
---
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon
#12bratt100Posted 3/14/2013 11:03:06 PM
In other words..if this person shares your belief you are safe. If however they do not believe then don't bother...it's like flipping somebody off in a very nice way.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#13Reinbach_IIIPosted 3/14/2013 11:21:14 PM
If you want subtlety then (unless the person's birthday happens to be on Easter or you're living in a country where Easter isn't really celebrated,) you're better off not giving the gift on Easter.
---
I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein. - George W. Bush
#14darklaoPosted 3/15/2013 3:03:26 AM
yellow daffodils
---
[agitprop]
come and play come and play forget about the movement
#15Burning_WolfXPosted 3/15/2013 12:09:29 PM
Easter lilies or p u s s y willows
---
Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, suffering, and injustice when He could do something about it. But Im afraid He'd ask me the same thing.
#16CapoMafiaPosted 3/15/2013 2:57:00 PM
A Home Depot gift card.
---
Not changing this sig until the Reptilian conspiracy is defeated. Started 5/14/07.
#17Giacomo_HawkinsPosted 3/15/2013 7:30:34 PM(edited)
Risen chocolates, the perfect Easter candy.

{EDIT}

Darn, I just looked up the correct spelling and the candy is spelled Riesen.

Perhaps you can write on the bag with a sharpie

..H
RIESEN
..I
..S

---
Will the little voice in the back of my mind screaming "This is a bad idea" please yield the floor. --Mikey
Chivalry be hanged, and so will you.
#18Sir WillPosted 3/18/2013 5:30:09 AM
Is the person christian and you want to be subtle about it or are you trying to give it somebody not christian? If the latter, don't be a jerk and don't do it at all.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
#19Hustle KongPosted 3/18/2013 6:57:00 AM
A collection of B.C. comic strips.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.