This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Christian" Gifts I can get someone for Easter but aren't "too obvious".

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. "Christian" Gifts I can get someone for Easter but aren't "too obvious".
3 years ago#11
It would be easier to make suggestions if we knew your relationship with the gift recipient (among other things). Potential love interest? Long term love interest? Friendship? Relative? Male/female? Teen/young adult/adult/elderly? Religious affiliation?
3DS FC: 3265-5063-5380
Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. ~ John Lennon
3 years ago#12
In other words..if this person shares your belief you are safe. If however they do not believe then don't's like flipping somebody off in a very nice way.
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
3 years ago#13
If you want subtlety then (unless the person's birthday happens to be on Easter or you're living in a country where Easter isn't really celebrated,) you're better off not giving the gift on Easter.
I'm honored to shake the hand of a brave Iraqi citizen who had his hand cut off by Saddam Hussein. - George W. Bush
3 years ago#14
yellow daffodils
come and play come and play forget about the movement
3 years ago#15
Easter lilies or p u s s y willows
Sometimes I'd like to ask God why He allows poverty, suffering, and injustice when He could do something about it. But Im afraid He'd ask me the same thing.
3 years ago#16
A Home Depot gift card.
Not changing this sig until the Reptilian conspiracy is defeated. Started 5/14/07.
3 years ago#17
Risen chocolates, the perfect Easter candy.

Darn, I just looked up the correct spelling and the candy is spelled Riesen.

Perhaps you can write on the bag with a sharpie

Will the little voice in the back of my mind screaming "This is a bad idea" please yield the floor. --Mikey
Chivalry be hanged, and so will you.
3 years ago#18
Is the person christian and you want to be subtle about it or are you trying to give it somebody not christian? If the latter, don't be a jerk and don't do it at all.
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'
3 years ago#19
A collection of B.C. comic strips.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. "Christian" Gifts I can get someone for Easter but aren't "too obvious".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived