This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Modern take on the classic Adam & Eve religion myth

#21Hustle KongPosted 3/16/2013 3:35:32 PM
DarkContractor posted...
Hustle Kong posted...
Those are alright. The ridiculousness of the original ones are comedy enough for me, though. :)

which are the originals?

:)

http://www.jesus-withyoualways.com/
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#22LastManStandingPosted 3/16/2013 3:37:40 PM
Don't call Protestants dumb. We all people trying to do the right thing in a world ruled by the devil. What I send you were theological texts, which you dismissed. The thing that is after you, denies Christ resurrection, so it does not want you to know there is eternal life.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#23DarkContractorPosted 3/16/2013 9:33:33 PM
I would love eternal life, I just don't believe Jesus offers that I do not believe there is anything magic about someone claiming to be born again, or Catholicism, or anything

You 'think' about it for once. Over 2000 Christian denominations, a lot of them pretty heretical, pretty much every era since Christ has thought it was in ends time (INCLUDING the era of the original 12 disciples), everyone claims miracles but you have atheists like me who wanted to be Christian so bad and begged over and over for a miracle, fasted, I was in tears during prayers, never got anything. The easiest, simplest, most logical explanation to this is Christianity is a bunch of ****. Really think about your 'miracles'. How biased are you being? Is there zero explanation besides divine intervention, or 'probably' divine intervention? I'm trying to level for you for once, so I'm really hoping you don't just come back with dogmatism like you usually do.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. PSN: MrPillow92 Steam: MrPillowtheGreat
#24Julian_CaesarPosted 3/17/2013 1:56:09 AM
I'd give it less than that. 0/10. As in not funny at all. Not because it's blasphemous or anything like that, it's just lousy humor.

---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.
#25mystic belmontPosted 3/17/2013 5:02:52 PM
Adam and Eve is not a myth, the truth

Only two humans from which to derive humanity from would have caused humanity to die out long ago do to genetic defects.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]