This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How many of you fellow Christians pray for the repentance of the atheists here?

#1LastManStandingPosted 3/15/2013 6:45:09 PM
We spend hours showing and telling them this and that, is it really working? But we are forgetting one very important thing, to trust in God so they will repent. Put it in God's hands. Instead of spending hours arguing pray for 15 minutes for the repentance of atheists on gamefaqs not only religious board but the entire site. There are many Christians here we can make a difference.
God Bless, let's pray for them.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2TheRealJiraiyaPosted 3/15/2013 6:50:15 PM
I usually pray that others will find the truth. I obviously have something in mind when I say "the truth", but it also accounts for the possibility that I am wrong, and expresses the true desire of my prayer.
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#3LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2013 6:52:14 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...
I usually pray that others will find the truth. I obviously have something in mind when I say "the truth", but it also accounts for the possibility that I am wrong, and expresses the true desire of my prayer.

Just pray for repentance for them and God who knows what is best for them will give them the best way to repent. Whatever the Almighty decides. I don't want to limit The Lord with something I want specifically.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#4Lord_IchmaelPosted 3/15/2013 6:56:20 PM
PLEASE just do that instead of flooding this board, okay LMS? I'm sure it will be more effective. Anything is better than your straw man arguments and babble.
#5bratt100Posted 3/15/2013 7:41:09 PM
TheRealJiraiya posted...

you sir get another thumbs up.
---
If you believe in the flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it copy this to your sig.
#6ravenomoarPosted 3/15/2013 7:45:14 PM
How about you leave other people alone with their beliefs? Stop praying for others that are not like you. It wont change a thing. Because prayers are useless and don't accomplish anything.
#7Wandering__HeroPosted 3/16/2013 5:33:01 AM(edited)
I pray for your repentance LMS, so you may know God rather than devote so much time to mocking him and that you may work with the Christians here rather than opposing them.
---
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/
#8LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2013 10:16:06 AM
Yes every single day is repentance, till you die. Should not take a step back. There is another thing we can do which came to me, but I have to clear this with a priest if it is allowed. No, I will not say what it is.
---
#9darklaoPosted 3/16/2013 10:26:50 AM
I would much rather you pray to help the poor, the hungry, and the oppressed than waste time praying for my soul.
---
[agitprop]
come and play come and play forget about the movement
#10TheRealJiraiyaPosted 3/16/2013 10:28:48 AM
darklao posted...
I would much rather you pray to help the poor, the hungry, and the oppressed than waste time praying for my soul.

Not mutually exclusive
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt