This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel I need to thank the members of this board.

#11bratt100(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:01:11 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
I've noticed you became less abrasive as the days went by, bratt. We've all gone through that phase, and I'm glad to see you've had an opportunity to rethink things.

I have and i found I'm much happier for it.
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape
#12GBALoserPosted 3/24/2013 4:39:55 AM
Religion is always a tricky one to discuss, even here on one of the more moderate boards. I'm grateful for its presence as well.
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#13Hustle KongPosted 3/24/2013 6:37:05 AM
Next comes the part where you become unusually short-tempered with people who haven't gone through that yet, and become something of a grumpus where "angstheists" are concerned.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#14FingerpuppetPosted 3/24/2013 10:32:43 AM
bratt100 posted...
There are 3 and I'm sure most know who they are.

Polish_Crusader
LMS
ARS

Correct?
---
I recently came back to this site. I don't have an interesting sig, so please say something interesting that I can put here.
#15GBALoserPosted 3/24/2013 11:23:47 AM
Hustle Kong posted...
Next comes the part where you become unusually short-tempered with people who haven't gone through that yet, and become something of a grumpus where "angstheists" are concerned.

Wish I could blame it on alcohol....
---
Every once in a while I realize the human race may be worth saving. Of course, then I come back here, but still, those are good moments. -Readyman
#16DarkContractorPosted 3/24/2013 11:28:33 AM
Hustle Kong posted...

Wish I could blame it on alcohol....

I blame it on alcohol 8D

I tend to have a short temper as well and for those that end up on the receiving side of that temper, I apologize. And yeah, I've learned lots here. Hell, if this board didn't exist I doubt I would have de-converted.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. PSN: MrPillow92 Steam: MrPillowtheGreat
#17OrangeWizardPosted 3/24/2013 11:31:38 AM

I'd argue that this is a good thing.

It's kind of like when a tribe throws a boy out into the wilderness, and after winter, he returns as a man.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#18Polish_CrusaderPosted 3/24/2013 12:26:53 PM
That is so good to here, bratt.

I do not know you too well in comparison to the others on this board- jonwood, lord ichmael, etc. But you seem pretty chill by your posts. Please know that Jesus is always waiting there for you. Salvation is only at the tip of your tongue and choice of your heart. Maybe i sound like a corny broken record christian. I just had to say it.

You are welcome and appreciated on this board, bratt. :)
#19Faust_8Posted 3/24/2013 2:41:47 PM
Polish_Crusader posted...
Maybe i sound like a corny broken record christian.

Yes. Yes you do.

Always.

Perchance give us reasons to believe instead of just insisting that we should.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#20Julian_CaesarPosted 3/24/2013 2:49:21 PM
Aaaaand this topic is why we come here.

I'm glad for you bratt. Even though I might be one of the three :D
---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.