This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God of Wonders - documentary made by scientist

#1LastManStandingPosted 3/23/2013 10:59:33 PM
Watch the movie God of Wonders - Documentary made by scientists 2009. For example DNA molecules contain structural language code - which is information, and it is a scientific fact that no information can come from nowhere, cannot be manufactured, which points to a designer. Watching the movie now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfEphUbVEp0
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:07:05 PM
All feathers different sizes on birds is arranged in a specific patterns that cannot be coming from any other way except by design.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#3Lord_IchmaelPosted 3/23/2013 11:10:34 PM
Argument from incredulity. Next!
#4LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:11:50 PM
Humming birds needs all his unique characteristics to survival. Scientist concluded unless all were in place from the beginning the bird would not survive.
---
#5LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:12:39 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
Argument from incredulity. Next!

Watch the movie mr professor
---
#6LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:17:49 PM(edited)
1000's of butterfly scales are designed in such a way to capture wavelengths of light, so that gives those wonderful patterns of colors on butterflies. The verification between each scales is so tiny, outside intelligent design this is impossible to produce.
---
#7LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 11:23:02 PM
Human eyes, both eye balls always focus on the same spot. If one is off by smallest bit, you will see double.
---
#8OrangeWizardPosted 3/23/2013 11:27:06 PM
You are the psychological equivalent of a cutter.

If you do this to yourself as some sort of a release, I really pity you.

If you're being honest about it all, I am convinced that you have some kind of pervasive developmental disorder.

If I met you in person, I doubt I could resist assaulting you.

...This isn't working. I need to stop reading your posts.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#9bratt100Posted 3/23/2013 11:34:47 PM
Can you stop please?
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape
#10OzymandiasIVPosted 3/24/2013 12:00:32 AM
From: LastManStanding | Posted: 3/24/2013 2:11:50 AM | #004
Scientist concluded unless all were in place from the beginning the bird would not survive.

Good thing the bird wasn't there in the beginning, then.
---
Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sort of good at something.