This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Creationist offers $10K to prove Bible wrong

#21DarkContractorPosted 3/30/2013 5:35:16 AM
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
Nobody can prove the Bible wrong. They just pretend they can.

We can disprove many of the stories in the bible but I completely admit that it contains many truths also...just like most works of fiction.

Yeah, it's like saying Dan Brown's books mention the Vatican so thus those books are completely true.
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. PSN: MrPillow92 Steam: MrPillowtheGreat
#22mystic belmontPosted 3/30/2013 12:31:21 PM
Genesis offers two different accounts for creation (detailing what was create on what days), s it should be possible to show that this disproves the bible.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#23FlashOfLightPosted 3/31/2013 7:24:07 PM
bratt100 posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
All the Creationist has to do is show pictures of ostrich feet and pig feet, and the money is his.

Why has nobody told Flash of Light this? He could make a quick 10 gs

Yuk yuk yuk
---
"Listen, children, to a story that was written long ago, 'bout a kingdom on a mountain and the valley-folk below."
#24PhoroPosted 4/1/2013 2:13:34 AM
Meh.
Non-overlapping magisteria will ensure no atheist can claim the prize.
---
You're killin' me, Smalls.
#25KarsUltimatePosted 4/1/2013 6:10:51 AM
mystic belmont posted...
Genesis offers two different accounts for creation (detailing what was create on what days), s it should be possible to show that this disproves the bible.

Interesting. No one's brought this up. Something right from the get-go!

Man, don't you love humble jerks like this!
#26Moorish_IdolPosted 4/1/2013 10:35:59 AM
FlashOfLight posted...
bratt100 posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
All the Creationist has to do is show pictures of ostrich feet and pig feet, and the money is his.

Why has nobody told Flash of Light this? He could make a quick 10 gs

Yuk yuk yuk

Flash! Welcome back, friend. I thought you'd left us.
#27FlashOfLightPosted 4/1/2013 2:28:48 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...

Flash! Welcome back, friend. I thought you'd left us.

Thank you, Monsieur.

No, of course not, I never leave the communities I'm part of, I try to always be loyal, however, life calls and all, so my restraints are always in effect towards my ability to post 24/7.

I owe the board, in the other thread, the Part 3 I mentioned, but since it's lengthy I am having a hard time continuing where we left off as per my schedule, I have a ton of things to cover and I lack efficient time to properly get to it all, it's ever my dilemma which frustrates me very much.
---
"Listen, children, to a story that was written long ago, 'bout a kingdom on a mountain and the valley-folk below."