This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can anyone worship Baphomet?

#1SlaynWilderGL3Posted 3/28/2013 12:20:08 AM
How can someone worship such horrible image? That thing is an abomination to my eyes.
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#2IamvegitoPosted 3/28/2013 7:03:29 AM
Do you have any evidence of anyone who actually does this?
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#3darkmaian23Posted 3/28/2013 5:42:00 PM
I've never heard of anyone worshiping Baphomet. This is the second time you've posted something that looks like it belongs on the Paranormal / Conspiracy board in that last few days. If that isn't the case, you need to provide more details. What group of people are you talking about?
#4Hustle KongPosted 3/28/2013 6:36:44 PM
No, Baphomet belongs here, as it has a recent history in Satanism and occult. Baphomet is a corruption of "Mahomet", or Mohammad. But it had eventually been identified with the Goat of Mendes, and is used as a symbol in Satanism and other occult traditions. However, it's not worshipped in the way that I think Slayn is thinking.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#5hamsandwich3141Posted 3/28/2013 9:47:42 PM
Baphomet is often praised by extreme metal bands, which may be the people he's talking about. In which case, they're not serious.
---
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding
#6Moorish_IdolPosted 3/28/2013 11:31:20 PM
hamsandwich3141 posted...
Baphomet is often praised by extreme metal bands, which may be the people he's talking about. In which case, they're not serious.

They may not be serious, but I'll be damned if they aren't edgy.
#7gamesrgreatPosted 3/29/2013 12:26:24 AM
Who worships Baphomet?

I thought he is just the symbol of Satanism which is not really a worshiping religion besides worshiping yourself
---
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time