This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord, a powerful message from God.

#21FingerpuppetPosted 3/31/2013 4:29:10 PM
Hustle Kong posted...
Wandering__Hero posted...
SlaynWilderGL3 waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were trolls in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernal Allen were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
lyricist was a poster for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the threads and he said to dad "I want to be in the threads daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY TROLLS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now ion the board of GameFAQs he knew there were trolls.
"This is SB Allen" the radio crackered. "You must fight the trolls!"
So lSlaynWilderGL3 gotted his post and spammed the boardl.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the trolls
"I will shoot at him" said the LastManStanding and he posted the counterflames. lSlaynWilderGL3flamed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the trolls" he shouted
The radio said "No, SlaynWilderGL3 . You are the trolls"
And then SlaynWilderGL3 was a troll.

:D

---
The problem starts when we are having a discussion just fine and you come along and derail the topic because you can't stand us all having the same definition.
#22IamvegitoPosted 3/31/2013 4:59:20 PM
Hustle Kong posted...
SlaynWilderGL3 waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were trolls in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernal Allen were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
lyricist was a poster for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the threads and he said to dad "I want to be in the threads daddy."
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now ion the board of GameFAQs he knew there were trolls.
"I will shoot at him" said the LastManStanding and he posted the counterflames. lSlaynWilderGL3flamed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

:D

This might be the best thing I've ever read on this board.
---
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
#23SlaynWilderGL3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:46:30 PM

:'(
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#24SlaynWilderGL3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 7:55:01 PM
Resident Weevil posted...
SlaynWilderGL3 posted...
Resident Weevil posted...
Listened to it and... nope, nothing.

Please have faith, believe with your heart.

Sorry, but you're barking up the wrong tree here. I wasted half of my life worshipping a figment of my imagination, I won't waste the last half doing it again.

Were you Catholic?
---
Star Wars fans please like The Imperial Fleet facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Imperial-Fleet/462605397130503
#25Moorish_IdolPosted 3/31/2013 8:12:20 PM

Fanfiction of the Year 2013.
#26PhoroPosted 3/31/2013 11:25:06 PM
Moorish_Idol posted...

Fanfiction of the Year 2013.

Well, it was no 'Fifty Shades', but I suppose I can't expect all fanfiction to give me a boner.

But I'd like to.
*sigh*
I'd like to.
---
You're killin' me, Smalls.
#27KarsUltimatePosted 4/1/2013 2:50:02 PM
TC, you cannot convince me you are not the demonic one. How pathetic if you think those mere words protect your ass!
#28SlaynWilderGL3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:12:16 PM
KarsUltimate posted...
TC, you cannot convince me you are not the demonic one. How pathetic if you think those mere words protect your ass!

You sound scare. The blood of Jesus protects me.
---
#29DarkContractorPosted 4/1/2013 5:32:34 PM
DarkContractor posted...
you just commanded something in jesus' name, and im still able to go against that command to inform you this topic is a pos. follow that to its logical conclusion.

Is not the same if you read it, you must hear it.

www.vocaroo.com

go for it
---
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. PSN: MrPillow92 Steam: MrPillowtheGreat
#30SlaynWilderGL3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:48:09 AM
Where are you Christians? Why aren't you commenting here? Why do you let the trolls, atheists etc. overtake this board daily with their heresy and blasphemies? Where are the Christian topics of this board? This is serious people, Jesus is coming soon, he is even at the door. At yet I see no effort to try and save the unsaved by many of you (excluding a few)

But I'm different I'm willing to try. I don't want anyone to suffer whats coming, war, famine, pestilence, death. A great darkness is approaching fast. The world as we know it is about to end. The tribulation is on the horizon. This isn't about your salvation only, is about saving as many souls as possible before it's too late.

God bless and I beg you all to watch both videos.
---