This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your take on Apostolic Christianity?

#1CorporateKnightPosted 3/31/2013 10:23:54 PM
Apostolic Christianity = Roman Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox and the Church of the East

How does it feel that your Church (if you aren't one of those) can't trace their theology, faith and teachings back to the Apostolic Age?
---
[Vatican Foreign Legion]
#2TheRealJiraiyaPosted 3/31/2013 10:31:08 PM
I kind of view all branches of Christianity as parts of the same Church, doing God's work in different ways. I think a Catholic (for example) is wrong on a lot of issues of doctrine, but I think thats true of most people, and most think thats true of me.

I do trace my Church back that far, because I dont see myself as part of a different group. I just have a different perspective on some things than my Christian brothers and sisters in the sects youre referencing.
---
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. -Plato
http://tinyurl.com/JoinThisIRunIt
#3toxicpiePosted 4/1/2013 3:40:26 AM
What TRJ said, except I am Catholic. We're all Christian, and Jesus' love is timeless. =]
---
Proud Catholic supporter of equal marriage and peace, love and tolerance between all non-believers, denominations and religions. =} =] =) =D