This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does G-d count dickish things people do in online games to His judgment of them?

#21chukie_suePosted 4/3/2013 8:30:20 AM
I'm doing old school RS right now. Played RS from 2002 to 2007. Sadly, most people are dicks in RS. I lagged and died training and the person next to me was nice enough to give me back my stuff. Then the same day I saw someone die and I took his stuff and he said he'd pay me to give back his stuff and I did. I would have given back his money (I wanted to see if he was nice enough to give back his money), and he called me a name after the trade so I kept the money.

Yeah I played from 2004 onward. I've even put some time into RS classic. I regret it not because I think it's a bad game, I just have other things that I should have been doing. My brother is one of them famous Youtube glitchers. He's having a field day with RS classic.
---
"Christ is with those of humble mind, not with those who exalt themselves over his flock." -St. Clement of Rome.
#22mgtonvac55Posted 4/3/2013 4:39:40 PM
If he does 99% of League of Legends players have earned themselves first class seats on the flight to hell.
---
New York Yankees 0-1
#23mercuryinkPosted 4/4/2013 4:58:42 AM
I don't see why not, but bear in mind that being a dick on WoW is usually not going to be as dickish as being a dick IRL. Stabbing a noob in the face on WoW might annoy him, might set him back an hour of game time. Stabbing him in the face IRL involves a trip to the ER.
---
Some people are proof that G-d exists; evolution would have prevented them.
New Jersey Devils -- Stanley Cup Champions -- 1995-2000-2003