This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Practical atheism is worst-found in Christians that live like God does not exist

#1LastManStandingPosted 4/2/2013 12:28:26 PM
This atheism is much worst then ideological atheism where people say they do not believe in God. Practical atheism leads to indifference. Ideological atheist at least are actively searching and looking.
Sorry, but someone had to say it.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#2OrangeWizardPosted 4/2/2013 12:29:29 PM
Nobody had to say it, actually.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#3DagorhaPosted 4/2/2013 12:30:59 PM
You're a tool, sorry, but someone had to say it.
---
You don't get a gold star for being less bloody stupid than another bloody stupid person when you are still demonstrably bloody stupid. -the final bahamut
#4LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:36:08 PM
Dagorha posted...
You're a tool, sorry, but someone had to say it.

Yes I am a tool:)
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#5OrangeWizardPosted 4/2/2013 12:39:51 PM
What a glorious privilege it must be to be a tool of God.

What a boast it is to proclaim that you are in such a glorious position!
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive things.
#6LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:40:36 PM
There are almost 3,000,000 docs on the subject google says. Don't become a practical atheist. That does not exclude Catholics either, and based how I was acting before, I surely was in that practical bucket. Don't want to ever go back.
---
#7LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:44:47 PM
OrangeWizard posted...
What a glorious privilege it must be to be a tool of God.

What a boast it is to proclaim that you are in such a glorious position!

Boast in The Lord, the only way to boast:)
---
#8Hustle KongPosted 4/2/2013 3:18:49 PM
Maybe then you should minister to these "practical atheists", and stop minstreling at us.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#9Polish_CrusaderPosted 4/2/2013 4:14:10 PM
LMS. You are exactly right.

Luke warm "christians" who claim they are christians but never/rarely practice and live horribly sinful lives are much worst than the average atheist. I know this first hand.
#10Magic_SwordsmanPosted 4/2/2013 10:10:05 PM(edited)
Maybe then you should minister to these "practical atheists", and stop minstreling at us.

This is a religion discussion board, and I imagine all types of religious and non-religious people visit this board, which means maybe there are "practical atheists" on this board or maybe someone does want to discuss it even though that category doesn't include you. Perhaps maybe you should stop being a grump in almost every topic and either contribute or ignore it. Most of the time it seems like you are just torturing yourself by paying attention to and posting in topics you consider bad.