This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Practical atheism is worst-found in Christians that live like God does not exist

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Practical atheism is worst-found in Christians that live like God does not exist

User Info: Nine_Breaker

Nine_Breaker
3 years ago#21
snip

Gotcha. Though I'd be suspicious of such a claim about his age. A young debater or converter might attempt to say s/he's older to be taken more seriously. But if LMS is a troll, s/he's quite a good one for stirring up so much negativity on this board.

snip

Haha, definitely feel you there.

User Info: LastManStanding

LastManStanding
3 years ago#22
When someone does not fit your template, calling a troll fits your purpose. Very well. That is actually a good example of a practical atheism.
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000

User Info: bratt100

bratt100
3 years ago#23
If it makes you feel any better he did say you were consistent.
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape

LastManStanding
3 years ago#24
bratt100 posted...
If it makes you feel any better he did say you were consistent.

These posts are not about me. I just share what I learn, as it is not mine to keep.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000

User Info: Hustle Kong

Hustle Kong
3 years ago#25
LastManStanding posted...
When someone does not fit your template, calling a troll fits your purpose. Very well. That is actually a good example of a practical atheism.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

"Practical atheism" is not just a catch-all term for "things LMS doesn't think is nice".

One could say that a style of witnessing that makes others think your religion is foolish is more harmful than atheism, practical or impractical.
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.

LastManStanding
3 years ago#26
I just thought about something. Practical Atheism probably precedes many times Ideological Atheism.

User Info: hamsandwich3141

hamsandwich3141
3 years ago#27
I just thought about something.

First time?
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding

LastManStanding
3 years ago#28
hamsandwich3141 posted...
I just thought about something.

First time?

You say so.
  1. Boards
  2. Religion
  3. Practical atheism is worst-found in Christians that live like God does not exist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived