This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Practical atheism is worst-found in Christians that live like God does not exist

#21Magic_SwordsmanPosted 4/3/2013 8:28:58 PM
snip

Gotcha. Though I'd be suspicious of such a claim about his age. A young debater or converter might attempt to say s/he's older to be taken more seriously. But if LMS is a troll, s/he's quite a good one for stirring up so much negativity on this board.

snip

Haha, definitely feel you there.
#22LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 9:58:37 PM
When someone does not fit your template, calling a troll fits your purpose. Very well. That is actually a good example of a practical atheism.
---
Divine Mercy - God Loves you as a sinner.
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#23bratt100Posted 4/3/2013 10:04:03 PM
If it makes you feel any better he did say you were consistent.
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape
#24LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 10:09:51 PM
bratt100 posted...
If it makes you feel any better he did say you were consistent.

These posts are not about me. I just share what I learn, as it is not mine to keep.
---
Christ Said: Before the Day of Justice, I am sending the Day of Mercy. (Diary 1588) Day of Mercy was declared in 2000
#25Hustle KongPosted 4/4/2013 5:00:20 AM(edited)
LastManStanding posted...
When someone does not fit your template, calling a troll fits your purpose. Very well. That is actually a good example of a practical atheism.

That doesn't make any sense at all.

"Practical atheism" is not just a catch-all term for "things LMS doesn't think is nice".

One could say that a style of witnessing that makes others think your religion is foolish is more harmful than atheism, practical or impractical.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#26LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:00:42 AM
I just thought about something. Practical Atheism probably precedes many times Ideological Atheism.
---
#27hamsandwich3141Posted 4/4/2013 9:50:24 AM
I just thought about something.

First time?
---
She went after her kids with super love, they turned into drugs. - LastManStanding
#28LastManStanding(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:49:49 PM
hamsandwich3141 posted...
I just thought about something.

First time?

You say so.
---