This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Christ is coming soon. Help save the world. A copypasta from Facebook.

#11LosingStreak06Posted 4/16/2013 1:02:44 PM
Oh dear.
---
Show me your might! Give me your best shot!
You call this a fight? I said your best shot!
#12KNessJMPosted 4/16/2013 10:18:31 PM
He must be a pain in the bedroom.

http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot
---
Quote of the Week: "There is an inner logic and we're taught to stay far from it. It's simple and elegant but it's cruel and antithetic."
#13hunter_gohanPosted 4/17/2013 1:57:57 AM
B4TT3RY posted...
The Old man said; last night in Heaven God became very angry with man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet. The angels picked up the trumpets and as they were about to blow it WHEN, Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears. The blood that came out of His hands and body were very fresh. He told God that His death shouldn't be in vain.

God couldn't stand the pains of the saint and the wickedness of the evil ones. So He said; "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE."

Well this makes perfect sense for how someone would interact with themselves who isn't at all a completely different being or, at the very least, someone with dissociative identity disorder.

http://media.ifccenter.com/images/films/fight-club_592x299.jpg
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#14Hustle KongPosted 4/17/2013 3:50:15 AM
There are a lot of ennobling and beautiful Christian stories. Facebook is not the kind of place they ever show up. Ye gods.
---
Shooting Game never die.
It prays that the clover of luck be always in your mind.
#15Resident WeevilPosted 4/17/2013 12:28:59 PM
Hustle Kong posted...
There are a lot of ennobling and beautiful Christian stories. Facebook is not the kind of place they ever show up. Ye gods.

R'amen to that! This story is no 'Footprints in the sand', that's for sure.
---
HP/MP restored!
...but you're still hungry
#16Polish_CrusaderPosted 4/17/2013 5:57:13 PM
Amen.
#17CuddleWithClawsPosted 4/17/2013 6:29:34 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if one day Blizzard and all the Christian churches in the world got into a fight over who owns the trademark to the word "soon".
---
It's easy to claim that a thing is self-evident when you've already convinced yourself that it is.
#18tvmasterdoodlesPosted 4/17/2013 6:52:33 PM
Well using MY PERSONAL SHEPPERD CALLED GOOGLE I found that this is about 3 years old, so you're a little late to the party buddy. I been fooled by so many of you false prophets and your chain letters and your end times gobbledygook that at this point it don't matter, 'cause regardless you're still going to hell for blasphemy NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THE SON WILL RETURN! NOT MAN, NOR THE ANGELS NOR THE SON HIMSELF! ONLY THE FATHER KNOWS FOR SURE! Like the posters before me have been saying people have been trying to predict the end times EVEN BEFORE CHRIST. when will you fake goody goody Christians, Jews, Catholics or whatever's learnyou can't predict the future and to do so would mean your better than god, which goes against your own faith!

I dont even know why I come to this board or the paranormal board, it's all the same crap screamers each and every time, I understand we're all entitled to our own opinions but come on dude, a chain prophecy? Thats essentially trolling which is very much frowned upon in 90% of the world. Oh and this is from a guy who's never read the bible in his LIFE and knows he's right! I think and and this is no disrespect to you, but you need to take another look at your good book(s) ok, because it seems like you've lost your way. I agree we are in some crazy times but the end times are AGES AWAY! Not even in our lifetimes. Anyways R'amen or whatever's to your flying whooziwatzits and your zombie Jesus.
---
Black FC: 3224 4870 9223
B2 FC: 2108-6473-3624
#19B4TT3RY(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 11:54:59 PM
tvmasterdoodles...

Lol, this guy

Polish_Crusader posted...
Amen.

Good man.
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#20bratt100Posted 4/18/2013 12:45:55 AM
LMS?
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape