This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To my fellow Christians

#41Polish_CrusaderPosted 4/21/2013 10:58:33 AM
DarkContractor posted...
since when is talking about what i believe forcing upon somebody else?

you want the ban on same sex marriage to be upheld because of yours believes.

yep not forcing them. not at all.

-You just quoted what i said and didnt even address the quote.

I said how is TALKING (pay attention) about what I believe forcing my beliefs on other people?
#42DarkContractorPosted 4/21/2013 1:36:52 PM
Polish_Crusader posted...
DarkContractor posted...
since when is talking about what i believe forcing upon somebody else?

you want the ban on same sex marriage to be upheld because of yours believes.

yep not forcing them. not at all.

-You just quoted what i said and didnt even address the quote.

I said how is TALKING (pay attention) about what I believe forcing my beliefs on other people?

even ignoring the fact you blatantly do try and force your believes by means of legislature, how many times have you told me to 'stop being a bad sheep'? You've PM'd me so many times when I told you to quit evangelizing to me. Then called me a zombie and a bad sheep. Please, quit trying. It's not that I'm offended, it's just a major facedesk when you act like you don't force your believes.
---
"If God exists why did I stub my toe this morning?" - Me "Well If God doesnt exist how do we bacon CHECKMATE ATHEISTS" - TheRealJiraiya
#43inferiorweaselPosted 4/21/2013 1:46:19 PM
PurpleLizard posted...
How do you tell an atheist that he's wrong?

This approach only serves in having people lash out against you and the teachings. You lead by example, people will not accept their wrong until they accept the reasons one uses to determine if they are sinful or not. Until you can accept that you're a sinner and Jesus died in your place buying you, then there is no telling an athiest who chooses to not believe in anything, that s/he is wrong.

So instead, you spend your energy helping those that need the love of Jesus and are seeking his salvation and need the help to pull themselves out of whatever situation they have fallen into.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)
#44UnfairRepresentPosted 4/25/2013 7:49:38 AM
Going to church doesn't make you any more of a Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car.
---
^ Hey now that's completely unfair.
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg
#45Julian_CaesarPosted 4/26/2013 3:16:30 AM
I admit its unfair to blame all atheists for this, but you hardly see Christians pretending to be atheists spamming straw topics and arguments and harrasining atheists on the verge of defecting, so I think its to ask both sides to play fairly.

Yeah. This.
---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.