This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Okay, so let's get to the bottom of this

#311Julian_CaesarPosted 5/16/2013 7:53:49 PM
Yes quite hilarious that you thought a horribly unreliable method which does nothing but diverge into more and more wrong answers was on a par with a reliable method which actually converges upon the truth.

You haven't actually read the rest of the topic, have you? I hope you haven't anyway.
---
Every day the rest of your life is changed forever.
#312hunter_gohanPosted 5/17/2013 4:38:58 PM
Julian_Caesar posted...
You haven't actually read the rest of the topic, have you? I hope you haven't anyway.

Yes I did. In an over 300 post thread forgive me if I might have forgotten something from a few hundred posts ago. I'm sure more links to gifs will suffice instead of just saying what it is you think I'm missing.
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#313Julian_CaesarPosted 5/19/2013 10:51:36 PM(edited)
Yes I did. In an over 300 post thread forgive me if I might have forgotten something from a few hundred posts ago. I'm sure more links to gifs will suffice instead of just saying what it is you think I'm missing.

Maybe so, but you shouldn't have forgotten a point that was made dozens of times by at least two different posters. Then again, you'd have to understand the point to forget it in the first place. Which you don't seem particularly willing to do :)

EDIT: And no, I'm not going to engage you in discussion about the nature of truth, because I know for a fact you're not actually interested in honest discussion. You post for the sole purpose of antagonizing others. If I'm completely wrong about you and you ARE interested, then you'll be perfectly capable of finding the answer for yourself.
---
#314hunter_gohanPosted 5/21/2013 4:51:00 PM
Julian_Caesar posted...
EDIT: And no, I'm not going to engage you in discussion about the nature of truth, because I know for a fact you're not actually interested in honest discussion. You post for the sole purpose of antagonizing others. If I'm completely wrong about you and you ARE interested, then you'll be perfectly capable of finding the answer for yourself.

I post when I see blatantly wrong things, or when something piques my interest. Am I capable of re-reading a 300+ post thread? Yes. Will I do so simply because you refuse to clearly state what it is that you think is so important instead of posting gifs and calling me a troll? No. In the future just ignore my posts then instead of replying. I'm here for discussion and debate, not wasting my time with someone acting quite a bit more like a troll than I am.
---
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.
#315DarkContractorPosted 5/21/2013 5:12:25 PM
Julian_Caesar posted...

Maybe so, but you shouldn't have forgotten a point that was made dozens of times by at least two different posters. Then again, you'd have to understand the point to forget it in the first place. Which you don't seem particularly willing to do :)

you are really bad at establishing facts
---
"If God exists why did I stub my toe this morning?" - Me "Well If God doesnt exist how do we bacon CHECKMATE ATHEISTS" - TheRealJiraiya
#316Julian_CaesarPosted 5/24/2013 9:13:14 PM
I'm here for discussion and debate

Your introductory post into this topic was a blatant admission that either you didn't understand what was being debated, or you felt justified in ignoring the entirety of a discussion which I have no interest in rehashing. Mostly because I was making a point based on the reality of logic itself, whereas my opposition employed circular logic in an attempt to avoid a conversation about the nature of truth itself. And you plainly stated where you fall in that argument; on the side of circular logic.

That a good enough answer for you?

you are really bad at establishing facts

You are really bad at reading.
---