This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well, this should end a lot of arguments.

#31FingerpuppetPosted 4/30/2013 10:18:59 PM
TC, you need to put this on /r/atheism at 3 pm eastern tomorrow afternoon.
---
The problem starts when we are having a discussion just fine and you come along and derail the topic because you can't stand us all having the same definition.
#32gamesrgreatPosted 4/30/2013 11:37:23 PM
In what context did the admin say this? There are kind of a lot of ways to parse that first bit.

Here's the entire admin's response:

"All we ask is for tolerance. Mockery of those who don't believe the same thing that you do will not be tolerated. Don't refer to their beliefs as "supernatural". You're only doing it to be an ass, anyway."

A previous moderator took issue with "unsubstantiated."

It was in regards to my message in this topic:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/263-religion/66014742

The message got deleted, but it got quoted, so you can see what I wrote.

****ing stupid moderation but honestly what I've come to expect from this site. I've gotten modded for all sorts of stuff that didn't make sense to me. As long as I'm not banned I don't care though I have been banned on this account and had it overturned
---
D-Jesus, Christ Bosh, King James 3:16
The Miami Heat 2012 Champs- Miller Time
#33GuideToTheDarkPosted 5/1/2013 12:43:45 AM
Mods have a bit too much free reign with their personal politics, but I wouldn't group them all together. Alucard's a fair man.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#34OrangeWizardPosted 5/1/2013 12:54:34 AM
when they moderate your posts, they're all anonymous, so it's quite impossible to view them as distinct individuals.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#35GuideToTheDarkPosted 5/1/2013 12:58:12 AM(edited)
It's possible that it's all the mods working all the boards whenever, by a ticket setup, but Alucard is the only mod active in the boards I most frequent. As in discussion, not just modding.
---
Before all else you must build muscle. Then you must become hero to children everywhere.
#36OrangeWizardPosted 5/1/2013 1:05:08 AM
I've only seen, like, three mods actually post.

If I was a mod, I'd hardly post too.
---
Trolling and making valid arguments are not mutually exclusive
#37halo07guyPosted 5/1/2013 4:00:39 AM
So, basically the mod got his panties in a twist over your opinion? Classic. You weren't actually trolling or breaking the ToS after all.
#38Far421Posted 5/1/2013 5:53:28 AM
The admin's opinion has no extra weight with respect to this issue.
---
Pokemon White FC: 4341 2165 1292
#39AynRandySavagePosted 5/1/2013 8:00:57 AM
Religious beliefs are often supernatural.

Come at me mods.
#40bratt100Posted 5/1/2013 8:35:30 AM
AynRandySavage posted...
Religious beliefs are often supernatural.

Come at me mods.

Religious beliefs are always supernatural.
---
"If the victim was a mute, then she shouldn't really be out alone."- OrangeWizard on rape