This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do all Muslims care about Palestinians?

#1Mr_Red_HerringPosted 5/3/2013 8:12:29 PM
Is it just an excuse to hate on those of the Jewish faith?

Otherwise, why?
---
http://tinyurl.com/mr-red-herring
#2BashyMcFetusPosted 5/3/2013 8:25:09 PM
You can care about palestinians without hating jews.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#3Moorish_IdolPosted 5/3/2013 8:28:36 PM
I think the better question is why the Jews are the only ones who don't care about the Palestinians.
#4TaitaoPosted 5/3/2013 10:08:04 PM
There's no such nation as "Palestine" hence never was a palestinian. They falsely call themselves this after the roman empire brought up that name for them.

Much like Pakistan's history stems from India.
---
Jtf.org
#5Chaos ScadePosted 5/4/2013 7:25:36 AM
Taitao posted...
There's no such nation as "Palestine" hence never was a palestinian. They falsely call themselves this after the roman empire brought up that name for them.

Much like Pakistan's history stems from India.

lmao i dislike you so much
#6kiricat2Posted 5/4/2013 7:39:41 AM
Moorish_Idol posted...
I think the better question is why the Jews are the only ones who don't care about the Palestinians.

That's not really true.

There are many Jewish and Israeli organisations that resist the occupation, brutality and oppressions of the Israeli government against it's minority populations and occupied territories.
---
But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the mad man...
#7TaitaoPosted 5/4/2013 7:47:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8CorporateKnightPosted 5/4/2013 8:05:30 AM
Most Christians in the world care about Palestine too. It's just the American Evangelical Zionist Tambourine-worship one's that care and financially support the Jews.
#9Moorish_IdolPosted 5/4/2013 10:28:43 AM
kiricat2 posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...

That's not really true.

There are many Jewish and Israeli organisations that resist the occupation, brutality and oppressions of the Israeli government against it's minority populations and occupied territories.

Oh I know. I meant specifically the Zionists. I should have clarified.
#10Mighty_PelicanPosted 5/4/2013 10:57:49 AM(edited)
The so called "Palestinians" don't have it bad. They need to stand against violent Islamic leaders in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank. Jews have been persecuted all throughout history. All they want is to be left in peace and be treated in a fair, impartial manner.

84% of Palestinians are homeowners. Almost all homes had refrigerators, 94 percent had satellite dishes, and 47 percent had computers. Twenty-two percent have private cars, 30 percent in the West Bank and seven percent in Gaza.

The vast majority of Palestinians own their homes, living with an average of 1.6 people per room, while those who rent pay an average of 115 Jordanian Dinars ($162) per month, a housing survey found.

http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=375503

---
If one rejects laissez faire on account of mans fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action.~Mises